Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330198947837

I bought this from Rory Day for ?100

MUAHAHAHAHAHA Genius

now then is this a blip then in ebay or are they really worth this sort of money??? only ask as i can update my insurance details, as i am only listed at 100 quid for that

It's 10 to 60 days after the end of auction. Contacted him like I said and he appologised and promised me a replacement asap, so we will wait and see.

Update of this is that a replacement came today. Will post it up in the apropriate topic. Pays to make a noise!

I think you will find this particular ebay seller makes a habit of this sort of thing on the basis sometimes he finds a mug and sometimes he doesn't. (;D).

He was also the seller of the infamous 'Terminator' Shawnee Poole Dump Trailer which was featured on here a while back.He is still up to his usual tricks on that front as well I have noticed recently.  ::))Sadly ebay did not appear to want to do anything about it ???-you have been warned!!

Bad luck, Dwain. How much did your father paid for the model and was it worth it?

I had ones the same with a friend of mine. He overbid me three times on a tractor, because he thought it would be a nice birthdaypresent for me !!!! Luckely the model was sniped at the end.

Bad luck, Dwain. How much did your father paid for the model and was it worth it?

I had ones the same with a friend of mine. He overbid me three times on a tractor, because he thought it would be a nice birthdaypresent for me !!!! Luckely the model was sniped at the end.

with  p&p ?11 and now he is trying to sell it to me  :D :D

Has anyone seen some of the prices on ebay this evening ?82 so far for a new holland 9880 ?50 so far for a dual rear wheel mf 3680 these seem very steep :o

look at this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITAINS-FARM-YARD-SCRAPER-BUCK-RAKE-SET-9561_W0QQitemZ170182139619QQihZ007QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i have that set but i got it when i was young so i dont have the box