Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

sure they could buy them and stick the MF stickers on :D :D ::) ::)

:D :D

Listen... I've been after a set of these for some time... they are genuine... I've been outbid on some before  :'( - a lot of money... but well worth it I reckon.. they can only ever increase in value after all  :-\

Just a thought, is there any way to tell the difference between the models produced for Hachette and the general release ones that we are seeing now, besides the packaging?

Packaging is different, and a real Hachette should have the french fascicule (brochure) with it.

Is there a way to warn potential buyers maybe, :-\

Jack.

:D :D

Listen... I've been after a set of these for some time... they are genuine... I've been outbid on some before  :'( - a lot of money... but well worth it I reckon.. they can only ever increase in value after all  :-\

we had a set of those in the cab on the 1250 marky, not sure why, you wouldnt be able to hear that lovly engine noise while ploughing with them on mind, but were good while blowing the grain up into the silo in the summer,that did used to hurt your ears

Hi I just looked at the cart on ebay and thought what a nice model It was but the decimal point is one place to far to the right in the starting bid. Then I scrolled down and found the price for one in an auction room. Maybe they are not as stupid as I thought. I am just not sure on ebay being the place to sell it how many people wanting it will be on here looking for it and would you get the I can't keep my hand in the pocket or stop nodding hype of a real auction for it to make this price. It would have been interesting to know the first bid on the other one and how many people bid to get it up to it's price.  Well its only 4 Hours to go I bet my money it does n`t sell. 

Hi just looked at the cart it did not sell and has been re listed with a price reduction. I have just thought If it was worth $13.0000 In a regular auction why is it being sold with ebay for  $11.000 starting bid. Does any body think this is strange and it may not make much money in the end.