Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britains-Farm-Toys-Vintage_W0QQitemZ320421520969QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item4a9a9c6649&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

A little over priced, but the detail in the listing of the items must have taken some time. Well done for that in itself.

• 2 weeks later...

It is undeniably rare, but looking at the ending price, I am staggered.  Staggered to the point of being staggered to a staggering degree.

When I showed the end result to another well known member of the farm toy collecting fraternity, his first reaction was "they need medical help!"  I am very inclined to agree!

had medical help.

you put a price on a piece you need in a collection and stick to it. every one has a different value on owning these pieces

• 2 weeks later...

yep.. same box as the normal one

i really like the latest batch of ftf tractors and certainly add them to my collection. personally  and not jealously  gold or silver tractors or gun metal models do not appeal to me even latest john deere models. for me personally they have no affinity with the real tractors. yes i know manufacturers have produced real machines in gold and silver  i personally pdi ford 7810 silver tractors. each to their own tastes hope owner is well pleased.

I bet you did, especially at that price!  I didn't even see it.

I do sometimes wonder if eBay search restricts who can see what - I do a search every day for both newly listed and ending soonest, and that one definately didn't show up in either  :(  I've noticed it happen before on a number of occassions.

Well I was counting on people in the know not seeing it ploughmaster, and I got that part right at least..  :( .  I ended work early and dashed back home certain it was mine but bloody computer took too long to load. Waqiting a week for that.

Ah well.

Well I was counting on people in the know not seeing it ploughmaster, and I got that part right at least..  :( .  I ended work early and dashed back home certain it was mine but bloody computer took too long to load. Waqiting a week for that.

Ah well.

what like a green trailer :D :D :D  i do wonder if ebay shows everything, as i didnt see that either