Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I bet Dave T will be pleased with that price, does seem a bit high, but you dont seem to see that many about, I know I have at least one

I am not interested in the gold models, so it does not directly bother me.

But, there were only 100 available I am can assure you that there will have been a large number of people who really wanted one for their collection, but got to the JD stand just too late yesterday, or were just too far down the queue, and they will be deeply hacked off about it.

I am sure you would feel the same if it was you!

i am after the white claas xerion, last count on german e bay 15!!!!!!!!! but thats life,hopefully my contact at claas will have got me one,but my point was, its a free market ,there are people willing to pay high prices and people willing to sell these ltd edt models and thats all there is to it,would you ever turn down the chance to probably double your money? but yes i do agree it is a shame if you couldnt get one or get to the show,but there you go

Does anybody want to tell this seller that these are still available from on line sellers for less than £50?  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FENDT-280-DUAL-wheels-fresh-from-Agritechnica-2009_W0QQitemZ180430620899QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item2a0280c8e3

Yes, I often do. 

I just do not comprehend the sheer greed of some people (perhaps I'm old fashioned  ??? )

Or possibliy more affluent than those who do try to double their money  :-\

I must admit.... I have a fair few high value models tucked away... perhaps one day when my cash is less fluid I may be tempted to try to realise as much value from them as I can

I think that is as extreme a case of schill bidding as I have ever seen!!!  ::)  Or both bidders have been on something VERY illegal...... ???

Grief... I think someone's not read the bit about it being a 'model' horsebox... I had that happen with a Britains Vicon Mower once... someone asked me what the max length of grass it could cut ::) . Oooo had another gentleman bought a Britains Kennel from me thinking it was full size (the exact dimensions were in the description  ;D )This one's going to be interesting to watch ;)  Easily done if the pics too realistic I suppose :)