Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

i would say given the sellers location that was the guys and the wifes behind us at malvern marky, he was showing that round a few sellers like graham of g&m and dave p asking on values, the one who kept makes us coffees all sat afternoon and sunday, andy will know who i mean ;):D :D :D

wow.. those with original box you wont come accross very often. i have a red decaled version. By coincidence, a friend told me yesterday he had 5 versions! My versions has glass in the cab. I am wondering about the major being entirely original as it seems that paint is quite thin on some parts which has nothing to do with age.. but still a very rare set to be seen. I know of a similar trailer selling for 500 last weekend at a Farm toy show. So also curious how much it will be going for.. tell you what.. Marky buys that combine, i'll buy this  :P

It looks pretty genuine to me. That Britains yellow paint always looks thin on the engines and edges of the castings; it is almost translucent, and it is very difficult to imitate (repaints are usually pretty obvious).

Shame it's missing the cab glazing, steering wheel clips, spade/steering handle and cotton.  Difficult to know where it will go bidwise; the values of older Britains have fallen drastically in the last few months, but when something genuinely rare and seldom seen is offered it still seems to attract very strong money. My guess is towards four figures, but who knows  :-\

He must be expecting plenty of 7810's in stock as he seems  to have flooded the recent listings  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Well I asked the expected delivery date (in Europe) to one of the directors of UH on Thursday and he informed me that it wouldn't be till at least June... :-\

Nice price too! for the lesser popular model of the 2 chrome editions, a price near half that would be more accurate i think..

Nice price too! for the lesser popular model of the 2 chrome editions, a price near half that would be more accurate i think..

He will lose money when he did buy those for $350 without shipping and tax. But i agree, half price would be nice.

texas

he may well be laughing .i recon they will  sell as i doubt many will make it this side of the water??? not seen many people other than him saying they will get them  in at the end of the day, and some people will pay what ever to keep the collection up to date afterall 

He will lose money when he did buy those for $350 without shipping and tax. But i agree, half price would be nice.

texas

350 dollars is the outbackstore price for the MF, and 295 for the Agco, however according to one of my american friends, they are going for around 160 between other farm toy dealers then outback. However i doubt many will find their way to europe as they seem very difficult to find and word has it, that Agco dealerships only were allowed to order 8 of each.. Prices around 200 pounds seem more accurate i think. thinking about the White massey that had a bigger limited edition and make around 150..

If anyone is after the ERTL Precision 8430 with duals, you are unlikley to get a better deal than this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280448100045&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I see that the prices are steadily rising again after RC2 dumped them onto the market - so arguably it may be the time to pick one or two up......... :-\