Massey Ferguson Magazine

Got the first one of this quartly magazine through the post today.

Have to say, for a first issue, what a really good read it is. 100 pages of MF heaven. I really hope this publication stays to the course and grows, in the same way that Classic Tractor did.

Good photos, and some really good articles. In my opnion a "must" for all MF fans, and still a good read for those fans of other colours.

Only down side is the buyer's guide to the 399 is a thin rehash of an article in Tractor & Farm Trader from a few weeks back, (another Kelsey publication) but otherwise well worth the money.

Adie

will have to look for that one, not seen it before, and certainly not in whsmiths as i tend to look at all the tractor mags they have while shes shopping

i think it's in the shops on the 17th Sean... with this one being the first issue mate

Not unless you have been out in the old TARDIS recently Sean.. nothing ceases to amaze me when it comes to the things you knock up in that shed of yours mate  :D :D

and shes back in operation now to after the move/extend so watch the convo section

I'l be getting mine from the shops.. and then subscribing if it's good... I am really excited to see what they come up with  :)

Marky...Marky...Marky.... you know you are going to subscribe why are you kidding yourself  ;) ;) ;) ;) just do it and get it over with  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It sounds interesting and good value for money at £12.50 for 4 issues of 100 pages each. I do wonder if there's a danger that certain publishers are 'milking' the market for everything it's worth.....what next high street magazines on County, Same, Zetor, etc...?

I was a subscriber to Farm & Horticultural Collector which has now been incorporated into Tractor and Machinery. I got a letter asking me to transfer my remaining subscription to some of their other magazines so I decided on the MF one since its new. Hopefully it will be through the door today.