mf135 and mf 40 loader

been tinkering with this base tractor for a while now,took a while for me to get the arches to fit snuggly to the uh chassis, but while waiting for some parts for other stuff i resurrected it had a thought ,and came up with this, taken a good few hours trying to get all the geometry right for The hydraulic tip mech, but i think i am as near as now to be honest, just needs paint and maybe a new fork, not really happy with this one at the min, hence why the pins are not cut yet

based on a uh 35x chassis, she will be getting new rears ,probally scaledown ,so i have dish hubs ,the 9 hole bar is a spare scaledown part from a build  jdc he did for me a while back

P1000211.jpg

P1000213.jpg

P1000212.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mate

i had all the measurements of a real one i saw at the shepton show, all be it that had a manual trip mech, so drew this one out, then halfed the measurements from there, along with a bit of eye only work for bits i didnt know that much about

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=20575.0

Nice,

intricate hardly covers it !

Looking foward to seeing the finished article, and another gems you had hidden away.

thanks mate, my fingers are intricatley holed and cut for that ,a 1/32nd thick drill is like a needel when it comes through  i can tell you

once done i will update my fleet topic ,got several other half done to

looks brilliant mate  :o :oif you could manufacture that loader to fit

under old britains MF 135s(there the mule dozer goes) it would

still be a winner heck ild definatly buy one or two

The only problem i have with her on the UH 35 chasiss is that

she is too much to the left but im guessing you already know

thats down to the tool box on the UH MF 35  ;)

looks brilliant mate   :o :oif you could manufacture that loader to fit

under old britains MF 135s(there the mule dozer goes) it would

still be a winner heck ild definatly buy one or two

The only problem i have with her on the UH 35 chasiss is that

she is too much to the left but im guessing you already know

thats down to the tool box on the UH MF 35  ;)

yeah its slightly ofset at the mo, it will all be coming of for painint anyway, so toolbox will come of then, as for mass production, hard to say, its pretty fine stuff, so would need to be white metal, and at the mo,i aint got to much time to look into all that sort of thing

I like the tractor and loader your 1/16 is brilliant but this in 1/32 will be a master piece due to the small scale :). Just one question when you paint the red will you be removing the loader lug from inside the right mud guard as I think it spoils the look of the tractor.

I like the tractor and loader your 1/16 is brilliant but this in 1/32 will be a master piece due to the small scale :). Just one question when you paint the red will you be removing the loader lug from inside the right mud guard as I think it spoils the look of the tractor.

already done after i took them off for paint, along with the two on the underside of them for the dump trailer , it was always coming of but i was still in test fit when i took the pics, the tool box will go back there somewhere

already done after i took them off for paint, along with the two on the underside of them for the dump trailer , it was always coming of but i was still in test fit when i took the pics, the tool box will go back there somewhere

Another great build Sean, Brilliant as usual, but don't bother with the toolbox, just throw it away , the square mudguards had a toolbox built in each side, so the 35 type toolbox were never fitted.