mf 8690

PENFOLD1976

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Joe, That looks sweet.  I have been looking to good tires to do the same.  Can you tell me which ones you used?  Does anyone have any pictures of one with front weights instead of the front mounted 3pt?  I would like to convert this tractor to an American model and redo the rear with american 3pt and drawbar.

Thanks for the info and job well done Joe.

Joe, That looks sweet.  I have been looking to good tires to do the same.  Can you tell me which ones you used?  Does anyone have any pictures of one with front weights instead of the front mounted 3pt?  I would like to convert this tractor to an American model and redo the rear with american 3pt and drawbar.

The wheels are off a Britains/Ertl Case IH STX 535,easy conversion

Nick this must be your lucky day,I just discovered these on Witomo's web site

MF8690frontweights.jpg

WeightsforMF8690.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Hope this works :-[

Dank u Atte Ah ja, maar hij wil niet dat de voorste koppeling

Tack Atte Ah ja Atte, men han vill inte ha den främre koppling

Atte Hoi, ik zie Baerny's heeft ze ook

Hej Atte, jag ser Baerny: s har dem också

http://www.siku-modelle.de/popup_image.php?pID=2772&osCsid=9lol8o0089d16rfbp5nki2fk33

Regards

Joe.

Look out Dusty last time Pops made some remark about the front hitch he got taken to the woodshed and got his bum whacked by some big time UK chumps.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...