John Deere 5430I SP Sprayer Image

Andy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They aren't common, because JD have only recently brought them to the market.  They were developed in America (JD already produced something similar over there), but they are to be sold in Europe (I think the actual sprayer part is made in Holland). 

As to Nathan's question: I expect Ertl were asked to make it by John Deere themselves. Most of the models and toys that come out are largely dictated by what the OEM wants a model of for promotional purposes,  and the terms of the licence often tie the toy/model manufacturer to this.

thanks ploughmaster!!!

may get one :-\ :-\, other things to worry about for me, maybe to big for my ideas :-\ :-\?.....can see some being converted though!

We have sold nearly 20 of these machines in the uk. The plan was to sell about 6 - 10 but there are nearly 20 coming to the UK.

This one is based on a 7530 engine but he ones in america and australia are based on 7030 and 8030 machines....

• 3 weeks later...

We have sold nearly 20 of these machines in the uk. The plan was to sell about 6 - 10 but there are nearly 20 coming to the UK.

This one is based on a 7530 engine but he ones in america and australia are based on 7030 and 8030 machines....

one of these will be working nr were i live ;) it due anytime, 1 st one to be sold in the area

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...