UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooo hello smiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gifsmiley-excited002.gif wont do the 16th version of that as doc sewell has the rights all sown up on them, had that discussion weridly enough inapril at spalding

still keep yours sean i like yours better as its got more soul  ;);D

what ever next ...from UH ?

when are these comming out ? ...........this year or next year

in the french revue Tracteur collection n°8

UH present an MF oldtimer at the scale 1/32

An MF 1200

Norac

Its good to hear there will be a diecast 1200....Brian Normans was always a bit out of my price range, and hard to find!!

Its good to hear there will be a diecast 1200....Brian Normans was always a bit out of my price range, and hard to find!!

being uh it might not be that different in price :D :D :D :D. nice to see the older stuff comming along. would of liked to have seen a 590 in 32nd first but mustn't grumble will be nice to have a few.

I heard today that the MF 1200 will come in 1.16 scale first :o :o ::) ::)

very much doubt that, doc sewel clearly told me that he has the rights for the 1200 and 1250 from mf given his stuff, if they have hijacked it i recon hes talking court, as hes claimed to have a signed contract with mf/ agco

I'm sure he has got the rights but why would that mean AGCO can't give somebody else the same rights to make them too?

Seeing as Lackham College have/had one, a 1/32 one will be coming my way. Just need a 4f Dowdeswell to join it ;D

I'm sure he has got the rights but why would that mean AGCO can't give somebody else the same rights to make them too?

Seeing as Lackham College have/had one, a 1/32 one will be coming my way. Just need a 4f Dowdeswell to join it ;D

It would all depend on the small print in the contract  ;) ;) 

exactly blake, i had mentioned that uh would prob try and do a 1200 in 16th and he just laughed and said "not in my lifetime, i have the rights full stop"

i guess hes paid a pretty sum to have them to given his final sale prices, i know uh have a lot of mf models rights in the bag for diff scales but i doubt a 1200 in 16th is in there

I wil see what UH brings out in the next few years about MF tractors! ;D

But one thing is for sure: i want this 1200 when it come´s out if it is high quality i can be a good alternative for the Brian Norman MF 1200 :P

The reason that available models like the 1200 and other tractor models which cost in excess of the ton mark is the original castings,models been built from several parts,fitting the kits together and the liscensing and copywright from the sole ownership

Personally it annoys me that these models can be thrown together in a country where labour is very cheap,huge numbers can be reached in a short period and a world wide market

Whereas someone has managed in this country to produce highly detailed models,which has involved a lot of hard work,time and effort to create something which attracts a certain market which the large toy manufacturers should have latched onto at the time of the proper tractor been in production

An example - massey 390 1 of the best selling tractors in the UK in the 1990's

The closest thing to it a 362????

Some one has taken the time and effort to produce this model 10 years on,is it popular

i rest my case ???????????

The reason that available models like the 1200 and other tractor models which cost in excess of the ton mark is the original castings,models been built from several parts,fitting the kits together and the liscensing and copywright from the sole ownership

Personally it annoys me that these models can be thrown together in a country where labour is very cheap,huge numbers can be reached in a short period and a world wide market

Whereas someone has managed in this country to produce highly detailed models,which has involved a lot of hard work,time and effort to create something which attracts a certain market which the large toy manufacturers should have latched onto at the time of the proper tractor been in production

An example - massey 390 1 of the best selling tractors in the UK in the 1990's

The closest thing to it a 362????

Some one has taken the time and effort to produce this model 10 years on,is it popular

i rest my case ???????????

you can hardly say that uh models are thrown together, they are very highly detailed models,although i do agree about the labour costs

Edited. You need to reply outside the last

It doesn't annoy me at all, I'd like to own a 1200 but I could never bring myself to spend £120+ on one as I'm not that attached to them.

I'll own a mass produced, china made replica which no doubt will have at least a couple of quality issues/defects/mistakes on it.

Others will have a high quality, limited edition, 'near as perfect' British made replica.

We get what we pay for.

It wouldn't suprise me if UH made the thing, shipped a few thousand to AGCO and said "here you go". AGCO then quietly ponder "Did they have a license for that?"  :D

I don't think it would reduce the collectibility of any of the high value models from BN, DBP and CC. They have a special character and unique feel about them (In my opinion anyway). Similar in a way to the older Britains models in comparison to the new ones.

I guess the only thing that does annoy me is that its a french company churning out these affordable British classics in bulk, rather than a British brand!  >:(