spalding April 2009.... The numbers topic

Kiwi6920

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this Fordy has a tight belly.. and a good appetite too  ;) so be careful there ol' buddy's  :P

i'll go with the flow and so has the misses too probably.. but that restaurant? thing does sound very good.. i might take a shot to that mixed grill and while i'll eat all the meat, my missus is a vegetarian  :D and some salad is good enough for her(and for my wallet  :P) (perfect combo.. means more meat for me  ;D ).

Option 2 for me and Mrs R as well Andy.

7 sounds a little early to stop serving food :-\ :-\ :-\. If there are enough of us do you think you can get them to stretch until about 8  ;) ;) ;)

It is looking like option 2 then thus far. As far as grub is concerned, its commercial pub food so you will probably be able to guess what it will be like.

Keep the responses coming so I have as good an idea as possible as to where we want to go.

I wanted option 4, but I will go option 2. "sigh" I will have to take an elite FTF Task force for the hungry mans grill next time  :D Unless anyone is available on the Friday  8)

how much is that then if you dont eat it??? andy, must be pretty big if they offer that

option 2 does seem by far the easiest way for all, less hassel with travel arrangments ect,

so whats on the grill ???.....i can finish the one at the Bridge near me.....known as the farmyard :D :D :D

and thats because you have holow legs mate, where else would you keep your wallet if you ate all that mind ;D:D :D :D :D :D

Ah I knew I had pictures on my laptop somewhere. A little enticement for the Autumn show!  ;):D

This was from the place that does the fairly large grills.

Image 1 - The Steak - Aptly titled I think. I had this last time

steak.jpg

Image 2 - The Hungry Mans. Ive tried it once - All locally sourced meat too. A joy to behold!

grill.jpg

ok who opted for option 2!!! >:( >:(::).........just look at the size of the portions!, even i would struggle!!!

Andy, where excatly is the pub, think i found it on google, bit far for me to go one evening but you never know ;D ;D ;D

I think the grill is:

4 6" Sausages

Steak

Gammon

Lamb

2 Beef Burgers

4 eggs

Liver

Blackpudding (if requested)

Pinapple - The yellow thing.

I think it is only classed as a clearance if the ancillary dishes are eaten too.

Its located in a little village called Gosberton Risegate - Blink and you miss it.

I think I know where I might be going this weekend, seeing that has brought back memories!