Britains Ford FW60

Andy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Joe,just beat you to it,and a HUGE thank you to Layla,I bought this on Friday afternoon,and received it BEFORE Saturday lunch time

and I live 390 miles from Royston  ??? ??? ???,anyway here are a few piccy's

FW601.jpg

FW602.jpg

FW603.jpg

FW604.jpg

FW605.jpg

FW606.jpg

Really nice tractor,well detailled cab instruments and everything,not too keen on the rear linkage,( all plastic quick hitch ) or the trailer hitch, ( same as the John Deere 9530T)

Who'll be first to do this convo,see below

LionessSteiger2.jpg

Regards

Joe.

CX820Joe might put up his photo's later today,he was going to do a comparison,I used to have this one,wish I'd kept it now

FordFW604x4.jpg

Regards

Joe

I will do that very shortly!  Am also extremely impressed with this Tractor, it knocks spots off the FW-30 and thats one of my favourites.

Ok here you go - sorry these were hastily taken as camera battery was on the way out, will do some better ones when I get chance, but hopefully these will give an idea.  Apologies for the messy background.

P1010988.jpg

P1010990.jpg

P1010991.jpg

P1010993.jpg

P1010994.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

doesn't look bad does it, like the linkage  overal not bad but the skid infront of the front wheels could of been a bit better detailed like the 30 has got. another step forward for britains