Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT & I are coming, Bill. Leaving Thursday for along weekend. See you all there.  ;)

Oh my god John are you pulling the caravan with the MF 35 and TT standing on the drawbar and the black labs running on at the rear ??? ???

as of today at least count me and mrs v in so thats 2........still very much dependant on work etc on sunday if  theres any complications or whatever dont reckon we can be there much before 12 or 1 pm however..........will at least get to see the displays

The updated head count

1 BC

2 Robbo ( Mike )

3 Mrs Robbo cop

4 Big A ( Andy )

5 Mrs A ( not sure if travelling by car or horse  [img alt=;D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif [img alt=;D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif )

6 county 999  ( with DISPLAY )

7 tractorbob

8 5Imon

9 jdc (John)

10 TT (Maureen)

11 Dwross (David)

12 bigbelluk

13&14 JCB Bloke & Mrs ( Damien & Hazel)

15-18 brianih634 & 2 or 3 friends

19&20 jakescot & Mrs

regretfully.. I've made the decision to fly south for the winter... me and the big cheese are driving to Zwolle for the day on saturday.

shame it's fallen on the same day... but Andy has some business in Zwolle to do and I'd quite like to go for a look... and hopefully some MF brochures too  :'(

Next year I'll be heading 'up naaaarth' for sure...  :-*

The updated head count

1 BC

2 Robbo ( Mike )

3 Mrs Robbo cop

4 Big A ( Andy )

5 Mrs A ( not sure if travelling by car or horse  [img alt=;D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif [img alt=;D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif )

6 county 999  ( with DISPLAY )

7 tractorbob

8 5Imon

9 jdc (John)

10 TT (Maureen)

11 Dwross (David)

12 bigbelluk

13&14 JCB Bloke & Mrs ( Damien & Hazel)

15-18 brianih634 & 2 or 3 friends

19&20 jakescot & Mrs

21-23 sparrowlegs and 2 mates

I hope JDC and Maureen are alright in the caravan, I don't think I would fancy it given the weather warning for the area  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Yes Mike just been looking and reading about Cockermouth but that's a bit to the west of Penrith.

think they have been pretty badly hit aye, weve been lucky here only had another inch yesterday and until this morning.thats still over 4 inches for the week.I say lucky because at Eskdalemuir they recored I believe 103mm in the last 24hours which is the largest total on record for them.

I am not sure how bad it gets at Penrith but Id guess by now we would have heard if it wasnt taking place.

As long as the caravans on high ground I`m sure they`ll be fine, else John will think he`s back at sea :of !!!!!

Just in case anybody was wondering the weather in Penrith itself has not been too bad.  We are expecting more rain tommorow but nothing too bad.  I would advise you stick to main roads as there is still likely to be a bit of localised flooding.  However I would not travel and expect to find accomodation without booking as most of it is likely to be full.

David

Well on the way home this afternoon I dropped in past Costco for a bag of 2 dozen Aberdeen butteries to take down with me for members to taste.

well if theres any left bill carry on down to kent please mate i love them very nice wam with mixed fruit jam (i used to get them fresh every morning when i lived and worked in elgin) :P :P :P :P