Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a newbie to the model shows and this my first trip to spalding im startin to get that feeling like a kid at christmas roll on sunday

Oh yes Brian... you'll be like a kid in a sweet shop on the day I'm sure..

If you are free on the saturday before.. and near Cambridge... and want to meet some like minded... er... 'wierdos' then feel free to pop in to my place ater 10am for a coffee and a jaffa cake.

The only thing remember Mr Lordie is Massey mad so there will be no John Deere stuff for you ;)

Seriously Brian if you are near Mark's you should go along since despite being Massey mad he is a great FTF member on here who we get a laugh at and with almost 24 /7. A really great character and model collector.

Mark I call a spade and spade and give praise where praise is due. I also recall when I joined the forum back in November 2006 how you were one of the first ones that made me fell at ease about posting on here. At the start I was scared of posting in case other people had covered the posts elsewhere and of course the numpty certificate that Ben dished out on a daily basis.

Now I post anything about anything random as well as tractor, models and shows ;) ;)

I'm just pretty jealous that I'm not coming down to see your gaff and also  the Spalding show.

When is next years show so I can book up some holiday time now ??? ???

well me and martyn have filled the van oh and the trailer oh and my van and errrrr my car with goodies .......

now to work out how to get 2 vehicles there!!!!!!!

will be busy on saturday setting up so marky could you open for coffee at 6 please then i will call in :D :D

please all come along to martyns farm models and say hello, i will be the one running around the back looking for the models in the boxes to keep you all happy ;D ;D

some new interesting hand built models as well ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

well me and martyn have filled the van oh and the trailer oh and my van and errrrr my car with goodies .......

now to work out how to get 2 vehicles there!!!!!!!

will be busy on saturday setting up so marky could you open for coffee at 6 please then i will call in :D :D

please all come along to martyns farm models and say hello, i will be the one running around the back looking for the models in the boxes to keep you all happy ;D ;D

some new interesting hand built models as well ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hope you both will have good day. When you have the time, make some pictures also from the new hand built models.

Texas

Thanks Bill... you are a true gent mate  :-[

Mr Fordy Wordy... save me a 'hand built' model or two then please... I'll be around early.. please ask Uncle Martyn if he'll slip something the counter until I get there... NOTE TO SELF: Get even more cahs out now  :-[  ;D

Many darling.. are you and your other half swinging by for a Jaffa cake and a cuddle with Mavis on the way up then ???  :of:-*:-*

Mr Fordy Wordy... save me a 'hand built' model or two then please... I'll be around early.. please ask Uncle Martyn if he'll slip something the counter until I get there... NOTE TO SELF: Get even more cahs out now  :-[  ;D 

OK SIR will do......... ;) ;)      oooh something chrome i think would suit you so bring the whole cash machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down deer it's only a Model tractor show      ( In a Michael Winner Stylee) ;)

Nope... it's one of the biggest model tractor shows we attend, Scot... and I'm still very excited (although thanks for trying to calm me down... probly won't sleep, though ::) )

ps Marky, of course, darling :-*

Nope... it's one of the biggest model tractor shows we attend, Scot... and I'm still very excited (although thanks for trying to calm me down... probly won't sleep, though ::) )

ps Marky, of course, darling :-*

2 T's    2 T's >:(

Now i've managed to get the last three hectic days at work out of the way i'm definitely beginning to feel like a kid a christmas time again. Can't wait for Sunday now and pleased Mum and Dad are accompanying me this year. Which also means Dad is driving and I not only get to gawp out of the car window without the risk of crashing to look for real machines to photograph, but, also have the 145 miles in between to convince him to start a plant/construction collection. :) Really looking forward to catching up with fellow forum members and crossing a few items off my neverending shopping list. :)

Oh yes Brian... you'll be like a kid in a sweet shop on the day I'm sure..

If you are free on the saturday before.. and near Cambridge... and want to meet some like minded... er... 'wierdos' then feel free to pop in to my place ater 10am for a coffee and a jaffa cake.

hi thanks for the invite , unfortunatly i wont make it down in time on the saturday to meet up but will endevour to ensure i have an extra day for the next show, hopefully will meet a few ftf members on sunday many thanks brian

The only thing remember Mr Lordie is Massey mad so there will be no John Deere stuff for you ;)

Seriously Brian if you are near Mark's you should go along since despite being Massey mad he is a great FTF member on here who we get a laugh at and with almost 24 /7. A really great character and model collector.

thanks for that bill, i wont make it down in time on saturday but will arrange an extra day for the next show

Well just this second finished packing the van...well it took three of us about 3 or 4 attempts to get it all in...some sacrifices but heyho...thanks Stevie he worked his knackers off tonight  ;)

See you tomorrow & sunday weirdos and come and find me for your usual special ftf rates  :-*

:D :D :D :D :D :D you creep bill, it still wont get him buying a jd no matter what you say

well models are packed, bags getting done in a min, off out to fill up ready and away at 7ish tommorrw, so markys by 12 as long as the traffics good

Thanks for the compliment Sean......I've been called a lot worse  ;D ;D

Well ::)  I just boxed up the last 6 tractors that were finished today ;)  the car has been valeted inside and out (gets done every 6 months the day before Spalding) the car is now packed ready to be on the road 6 o'clock in the morning :) :)

Hope to see a good few FTF members tomorrow (make sure you introduce yourself)