UH New Releases 2010

AJH

which bag of tricks? Britains did not show any signs of having access to any bag of tricks since the 1980s. Maybe with exception of the Simba Solo, one of the few typical British implements they released since then. so what should change excatly this year? But we are getting off topic here ...

Im just replying to the statement before my reply  im not getting off topic  :of

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just caught with this subject  excellent news about these releases. The ford 7810 was a top selling tractor out of the dealership i was at the time , we even shifted one jubilee model.The 7910 shared same engine but of course had bigger radiator and a more open core, the 7910 also had 7710 rear axle the same as a 7810. they were not a de-rated 8210 as the 8210 had a stronger rear axle / extra planet in a heavier rear axle reduction. The four wheel drives with carraro axles were very reliable tractors - the former ZF front axles were troublesome in many ways. I believe the prototype was later re fitted with sq cab for the smithfield show , i have some original leaflets by SEM for the prototype fitted with Seckura LP CAB.

That's interesting, I thought they all shared the ame basic rear axle (although I believe the original SEM prototypes had a 7610 rear axle).  Certainly when the 7910 I drove in the late 80's was opened up to 110hp, the dealer gave us to understand that the 79 and 82 were the same.  We had a 'proper' 8210 as well as the two 7910's and all had similarly snail pace gearing (no more than about 16mph flat out in top gear!).  When they got a 7810 as well, it was very quick on the road by comparison, though still slower than the two 7710s we also had.

From the height and shape of the front grille and the side grill, this is definately a 7499  :)  Judging from the seriously splayed front wheels, I don't think Britains have much to fear with their loose front wheels  :laugh:  :

rw506h380

And bye bye Britains too  [img alt=:'(]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif
this is going to be a real kick in the teeth for rc2

I can't really see that it will have much impact on Ertl/Britains bread and butter toy market.  The UH ones will be about double the price of Britains. 

Might the new Britains MF 7480 give the UH 7499 a bit of competition ?  ;)

looks a bit big to me marky, bearing in mind thats behind and out of focus to, doesnt appear to be on a plynth either which they all seem to be now for the boxing

just wondering if uh may be doing a 6 series at some point now, afterall they do the 54 the 74 now and the 86 ,why not complete the line up

Little NH is a cracker :of  even got the right grab attachment on the loader!  The wheels and tyres are exactly like the real thing , which is more than I can say for the MF7499 :(  The MF8690s wheels are wrong and by the look of it so are those 7499s :-\  Nevernind they can soon be changed and the conversionists on here have got something to get their teeth into ;)  The MF bonnet & chassis ,front links all look ace and cabs good to shame the fenders arent the wide versions for bigger tyres though but all in all two excellent additions to be bought :)

Little NH is a cracker :of  even got the right grab attachment on the loader!  The wheels and tyres are exactly like the real thing , which is more than I can say for the MF7499 :(  The MF8690s wheels are wrong and by the look of it so are those 7499s :-\  Nevernind they can soon be changed and the conversionists on here have got something to get their teeth into ;)  The MF bonnet & chassis ,front links all look ace and cabs good to shame the fenders arent the wide versions for bigger tyres though but all in all two excellent additions to be bought :)

are you sure theres nothing wrong with that nh?? you found every little fault in all last years releases so there must be something on that surely ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that 7499 may be a bit of a mismatch as the wheels seem to be usa spec to me especially with that rear center axel hub????? never seen them over here, but the cab is euro spec ,wonder if its just a promo model for general shots,

The New Holland looks nice with the black loader just like I saw yesterday or the say before. Fenders would be nice though. As for the Massey.... it doesn't look quite right to me. I'm no geek on dimensions or anything but it doesn't seem to sit quite right to me.... unlike the Britains MF...... It's UH 1 - RC2 1 in the MF Championship Cup this time around!!  :laugh: :laugh:

some people picking holes allready which they are entitled to do, but dont you think that the models are probably a prototype?

they always will paul, have a feeling the biggest on that 7499 may be to late to swap now in the arches mind, which is a shame, they will be way to far down the production route to stop it now at a guess

when you order a tractor you get the choice of arches to match the tractors wheels... I'd say they look right for the wheels they are on really... or am I mising something here ???

Youre right Mark alot of farmers arent aware of that when ordering tractors, they just tend to go with the dealer.

Years ago the JD 6506 i drove had extra wide arches purely becauase there was a mix up at the factory so somebody ended up with a 6900 on wide tyres with no wide arches.

I thought the first release was a 1987 model, but this is clearly a later version as it has the Generation III decal and rear mudgard extensions. It's still lovely though!

Should have black steps too - good to see this and looks like it will have dual wheels too.