A ploeger is born!!

Blimey Jason... you've done it this time mate - FIRST CLASS - Looks the absolute business - you HAVE to mass produce that one mate - I am sure it would be a big seller  :o :o :o

I bet someone else will knab your idea if you don't mate - What's still to do apart from decaling  ??? ???

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey Jason... you've done it this time mate - FIRST CLASS - Looks the absolute business - you HAVE to mass produce that one mate - I am sure it would be a big seller  :o :o :o

I bet someone else will knab your idea if you don't mate - What's still to do apart from decaling  ??? ???

Just the engine bay to detail now, a bit of chequer plate here and there and its done......; any other detail I might add is likely to get damaged in transit.

FP, thats one hell of a good looking model!  :) :) :). So when does the production run start ???

Its started, I've enough parts made to produce another 6.

Yeah, in January....... I've not told him a price yet though so all that could change  :o :o :o :o :o :o  ::)

I thought me ears were burning, all the money I send your way and you even joke about hiking the price up :o :o :o

:D :D :D :D

I'll go and water the money tree ::) ::);)

jas are you sure you aint been taking pics of the real thing mate,thats superb,absolute top notch mate

:D  yeah , but finding a brilliant white glossed aircraft hangar with a slopling floor & a 2 ton cigarette lighter was the difficult bit  ;)

damn thats good jas, just another 6 ?

any chance of building a new-ray cheapy version for us common folk then ?

very very good , would be a smart piece to any collection  :) :)

Why didn't I see this? :o

Came out excellent I see F-P, most deffinately a hi-light of your scratch built farm equipment! :)

Stop buttering him up, you'll never get a beetroot harvester, ever ;D ;D ;)