What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to buy anything just at the moment as I am supposed to be saving for a "special purchase"...........but then I saw a John Deere 8400 precision on a "buy it now" for less than I have ever seen one go for.......whoops......the special will have to wait another month  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I wasn't going to buy anything just at the moment as I am supposed to be saving for a "special purchase"...........but then I saw a John Deere 8400 precision on a "buy it now" for less than I have ever seen one go for.......whoops......the special will have to wait another month  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You JAMMY DODGER!!!  :'( :'( :'(

We all deserve a bit of a bargain every now and again - well done!!  ;)

britains massey 7480,from ebay,will be hacked for its rear flared mudguards

You won't hack it up when you have it in your hands Paul its a very good toy/model,excellant price of 13 pounds at Spalding today.

For me from Spalding

nh t6020 from Barry and Steve

boxed fendt 415 for 12 quid

mf 4200 roof

mf 6290 bonnet x2

some trailer decals and siku rear linkage from pdc

You won't hack it up when you have it in your hands Paul its a very good toy/model,excellant price of 13 pounds at Spalding today.

For me from Spalding

nh t6020 from Barry and Steve

boxed fendt 415 for 12 quid

mf 4200 roof

mf 6290 bonnet x2

some trailer decals and siku rear linkage from pdc

nice haul jamie,might have to buy another then

bought ... britains new massey x2,boxed old britains transport box,boxed britains potato harvester,boxed britains same 170 +transport box(yellow) britains boxed renaultgift set with  massey drill,spalding show tractor,uh 7810 ,uh 590 silver top cab,2 uh valtra6850s limited edition green and grey, twose rear digger and a cattle shed from a member on here

Finally got all the 1/32 JD Precisions in duplicate  ;D  ...............

..............a second JD 9420T should be soon on it's way to me.  Now got to think of the next range to collect.....

just recived a ertl precision 8400 , been after one for a while and our robbo was able to assist me at last, cheers mate, arrived on me birthday to

No problem Sean, I used the cash wisely and I have just taken delivery of a pma32 Same Buffalo kit that another forum member has agreed to build for me as I have got no patience for fiddly things like that ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well I got a tiny bit carried away on the Saturday of the British National Ploughing Championships and added some these models to my collection along with some i'd bought on friday morning from a local haunt:

Norscot Challenger MT765C

Britains John Deere 8345RT

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 8690 duals

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 8690 white version

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 8690 standard version

Siku Massey Ferguson 8680

Wiking Fendt 828 dark green and silver

Siku Krone Comprima round baler

Siku Krone Big Pack rectangular baler

and a very nice Trevor Mitchell print depicting a New Holland TS115 alongside and New Holland 8080 combine harvester with a white roofed 40 series Ford baling with a welger round baler in the back ground. :)