NUFFIELD UNIVERSAL FOUR with WINSAM CAB

This is a ScaleDown kit that I thought I would have a bash at making, but with the addition of a Winsam cab. The kit wasn't too much of a challenge as I have been making them for some years, but the cab was going to have to be scratch built. I had four pictures of Winsam cabs to work from, but unfortunately I couldn't get a complete 360 degree view of the cab, so much of the work had to be done from guess work and 'guestimation'.

100_2018.jpg

100_2017.jpg

100_2016.jpg

100_2015.jpg

100_2013.jpg

100_2012.jpg

Wow, if that's "guestimation" you clearly have one heck of an eye Damien, that looks absolutely brilliant. :)

Hope you don't mind me posting these in here, but here's photographs of a newer Nuffield 10/60 fitted with a Winsam cab I found at Driffield Steam Fair back in 2008.

Regards

David.

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

nice work daimen, can i ask what you used for the cloth at the back?? was pondering a lambourne cab for a mk1 mf165 sometime,and that looks quite good for a possable candidate

Well its a bit technical... you get the two Rottweillers to get off their bed then cut a square out of it and it was just right !! Seriously though it is a bit of their bed that is just an old duvet cover - Tasmanian Devil actually. If you want a piece sending you are more than welcome - just pm me your address and hope you never meet the dogs !

just a bit of cloth eh, will have a look arround, might not take the scissors to the new 100% cotton quilt set mind and certainly nothing containing 2 rotties either :D :D :D :D

Well its a bit technical... you get the two Rottweillers to get off their bed then cut a square out of it and it was just right !! Seriously though it is a bit of their bed that is just an old duvet cover - Tasmanian Devil actually. If you want a piece sending you are more than welcome - just pm me your address and hope you never meet the dogs !