My new layout MF dealership (not finished)

Johny mf

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking great, like the workers round the tractor. funny you should post this, i had my workshop made a year ago by 4c and my mates have just taken it over as a mf dealership on our joint layout, i pushed for jd but was overulled, to be fair im a jd man but have as many mf's in my collection due to working for a mf dealer in the past

Thanks for the good reply´s lads. ;)

Here is an update with the 1200 also there is going to be another 135 from uh that i want to give the works.

Here are the photo´s

mf1200001.jpg

mf1200002.jpg

mf1200003.jpg

mf1200004.jpg

The picture´s arent verry good

The MF 4255 came in for a service check up today :D

mf1200005.jpg

Thanks for the nice reply´s lads

The wheatering is every time diferent not using one method.

Mandy: The people are from Revell (model racing)

Articel nr:89506. ;)

Sean: the 1200 is going to be revised and would get a face lift in the future :P

Thanks for the nice reply´s lads

Need to make that choks for the 135 i hope i can go further whit this lay out soon because now i must work far away from home. :'(

There are some tools waiting to get finished to add to the workshop. ;D

that looks brilliant mate real good job you done there i look forward to seeing more

where did you get the workshop tools from? do they have a website because I'm looking for some tools to go in my workshop but don't know where to get them from

great job 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

that looks brilliant mate real good job you done there i look forward to seeing more

where did you get the workshop tools from? do they have a website because I'm looking for some tools to go in my workshop but don't know where to get them from

great job 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks mate ;)

The tools are form Fujimi don´t know if they have a website there is nothing standing on the box :'(

looks good now. keep up the good work.

Cheers mate ;)

Archived