MATADOR TIMBER TRACTOR

Very nice, I have a couple of mates who own them, one has one as a play toy the other has 2 4 wheel ones and a 6 wheel one along with a Latil or two that they use for extracting stuck plant and machinery. Yours looks really true to life there :)

Its from an Accurate Armour gun tractor resin kit, but to be honest I only used their cab, wheels and part of the chassis (which was twisted by the way!!) the rest of it is scratch built. Its in 1:35 scale, but it looks fine next to everything else.

what a cracking job you have done damian,i should think you enjoyed building it as you said before you enjoyed timber equipment are these all the eyes that you got at toytrac and you said you had a project you was going to do ;)

Yep they're the ones Graham..

Its from an Accurate Armour gun tractor resin kit, but to be honest I only used their cab, wheels and part of the chassis (which was twisted by the way!!) the rest of it is scratch built. Its in 1:35 scale, but it looks fine next to everything else.

I fancy one of their Ruston Bucyrus kits but they're not cheap.  :of

thats stunning i love it

it reminds me of one that used to be by me not sure if it was a yellow one

it had the "crane" on the back aswell shes lovely i think weathering classic

kit is brilliant and something i wanna get in to as it just brings it to life

I looked at the first photo and shouted out wow...it is awesome Damian. lovely touch the dirty windscreen...any scrathes on the screen ??? ???

I don't know how you do it but your creations just get better and better. Please please book up a table and put on a display in Scotland at Lanark this September.

My friend Stuart bought one which was used by the foresters on Dunecht Estates in Aberdeenshire. He tried to onsell but wasnt very successful so sadly he broke iit up and scrapped it around two years ago when scrap prices were high and probaly made a tidy little profit ;) ;)

246d9407.jpg

• 2 months later...