Malvern Show Images

Andy

Some excellent photographs there from Mark and Mike. Nice to see the unrestored Fordson E27N on half tracks and the unusual row cropped three wheeled Dexta and of course that wonderful looking Porsche ;) ;)

Were there no International or Farmalls at the show or were those photos suppressed >:( >:(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Bill, there were only a few IH and Farmalls there and I don't seem to have any photos of them  :-[:-[

One unusual piece of kit that I forgot to post earlier was an old swath turner

MalvernTractorShow062.jpg

MalvernTractorShow061.jpg

This was a bit of little and large, diminutive Dexta and a whopping great 5095 :of :of I know Marky has done a similar pic with a 135 against a 175 ::) ::)

MalvernTractorShow057.jpg

A great big ugly thing it is too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MalvernTractorShow058.jpg

And again on the little and large theme, I didn't realise that the case 2294 was quite so big, just compare it to the Leyland 272

MalvernTractorShow063.jpg

Great pics Guys Oh what looks like a fun show  ;)

Marky gets uglier day by day  :P

I see our John's trademake layout is doing ftf proud too  ;)

I recon FTF is gonna take over the world soon  ;)

Well Done the lot of you  :-*

Sorry Bill, there were only a few IH and Farmalls there and I don't seem to have any photos of them  :-[:-[

One unusual piece of kit that I forgot to post earlier was an old swath turner

MalvernTractorShow062.jpg

MalvernTractorShow061.jpg

Sorry, but its not a swath turner, its an early powered muck spreader. The muck was carted out to the field and left in piles every so often. This was hitched up and connected to the PTO and then driven over the heaps where it was spread by the rotating blades at the back  :)

very nice feature about the Malvern Show, looks to have been a great big show there. With lots of stuff to look at, not only the custom made FTF showtable  ;)  , but also the great collections, diorama's and such on show there and the very nice collection of old timers and some real gems amongst them.. (all ford/fordson of course  :P . btw, is that marky in one of the first pictures together with a red thingy with no.135 on it? sure gained a 100 extra pounds and aged quickly.. :of;):P

Sorry, but its not a swath turner, its an early powered muck spreader. The muck was carted out to the field and left in piles every so often. This was hitched up and connected to the PTO and then driven over the heaps where it was spread by the rotating blades at the back  :)

Thanks, I stand corrected  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[

Thanks, I stand corrected  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[

Mr Robbo you are sentenced to 5 weeks hard labour treating my lawns sorry grass in Drumoak... you will be fed and watered but you will need to sleep in the new tractor shed...how do you plead...guilty or not guilty.... ;D ;D

Mr Robbo you are sentenced to 5 weeks hard labour treating my lawns sorry grass in Drumoak... you will be fed and watered but you will need to sleep in the new tractor shed...how do you plead...guilty or not guilty.... ;D ;D

#

I plead insanity yr'honour

Excellent photos Thanks everyone for posting them up, a bit far for me and a bit close to Spalding, brilliant layouts and some very nice tractors, I think I would take home the BMC Mini the grey Fergie/road roller set up the Douglas tug and the beast of a Belarus. looks like a very good time was had by all.

Those Wilder muck pile spreaders never did work very well in practice, they tended to rise over the heap and if you just crept over the heap they tended just to loosen it up and kick it backward a few feet and you still had to finish the job by hand with a fork. That's probably why the one at Malvern was in such good original nick, the owner probably gave up on it, where are the rest? Probably traded in for half a dozen long handled forks.

sunday , when i went past ftf stand seamed quiet  :-\

must have been when i was off looking for my yorkshire pork pie from damien and hazel, that some scoundrel managed to eat on my behalf  ;)  apparently it was andy according to marky

sorry i missed you mate, that must have been one of the rare moments there wasnt at least one of us there sadly,

must have been when i was off looking for my yorkshire pork pie from damien and hazel, that some scoundrel managed to eat on my behalf  ;)  apparently it was andy according to marky

sorry i missed you mate, that must have been one of the rare moments there wasnt at least one of us there sadly,

dont worry , spalding next ;)

Sod the lot of you pork pie eaters  ;)

You wait til I see Mr & Mrs JCB Bloke at spalding & Solihull  ;)

Good job Andy's sister performs  ;) please tell me she didn't provide cakes for Malvern  :'(

05rich can't be shy mate with Sean around he'll talk enough for 10 people  ;)