Larkton House Farm

hody21

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arr!!!! That why the new hollands are wizzing round the lanes every hour of every day. They've been working none stopp!! How much has come out

?

Ive no idea how much soil was excavated but they have been going non stop for about a week I think. They have finished all the ground works now, just waiting for the metal work to be put together.

what a strange tailagate on the NC dumpers... what happens if you drop a rock in that gap when you are loading  :of  .. looks like a right ***** idea that  :of

Good point, I never really thought about that. Surly you would loose a fair bit of internal capacity too.

what a strange tailagate on the NC dumpers... what happens if you drop a rock in that gap when you are loading  :of  .. looks like a right ***** idea that  :of

That tail gate is actually an ingenis idea, The best on the market id say... And well you just dont put a rock in there  ::)  It would be hard to anyway with shape of it  ;)

That tail gate is actually an ingenis idea, The best on the market id say... And well you just dont put a rock in there  ::)  It would be hard to anyway with shape of it  ;)

In what way is that ingenius Blake E baby.. what's wrong with one on the outside like most other trailers ??? Looks to me like they have tried to reinvent the wheel there  :-\

Sorry.. forgot to also say.... brilliant pics and thanks for sharing  :-[  .. that was rude of me  :-[

In what way is that ingenius Blake E baby.. what's wrong with one on the outside like most other trailers ??? Looks to me like they have tried to reinvent the wheel there  :-\

Sorry.. forgot to also say.... brilliant pictures and thanks for sharing  :-[  .. that was rude of me  :-[

Well Its far handier as you dont need to open the door before you tip as when the body is raised the door slides down underneath to form part of the floor and a ramp for the stuff to slide out..

Also you can lock the door in the tipped position for when its lowered so there is no door on it for what ever reason you can think off  ;);D  This why its called the NC Magic door  ;)  :police:

• 2 weeks later...

You braved the discharge side of the spreader without getting caked in chod then?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice couple of photos there and I have to admit, Mushroom Face did give me a little chuckle too!! He looks like a fun-guy ... ... ... fungi. ....

Taxi!!!

::)

You braved the discharge side of the spreader without getting caked in chod then?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice couple of photos there and I have to admit, Mushroom Face did give me a little chuckle too!! He looks like a fun-guy ... ... ... fungi. ....

Taxi!!!

::)

I was on maximum zoom on my camera!!!!!. Fungi indeed, that made me chuckle. More photos to follow when photo bucket stops having a mood >:(

Some more photos for you all. They are all taken in same field as the muck spreading photos as the field is being prepped for reseeding. Can I also apologise for some of the dodgy photos, my camera seems to be loosing its sharpness although its probably down to operator error ::)

Any way first up the Mf 5445 on the Lemken 3 furrow plough, not the biggest but it does the job.

Dadploughing005.jpg

Dadploughing006.jpg

Dadploughing007.jpg

Dad had loads of excuses for this one but his efforts reminded me of a certain member on here ;D

Dadploughing008.jpg

blimey some of the first pics of 'after the lime' almost make it look like a hard frosty wintyers morning , & the 390 rolling must be the only time the paintwork hasnt shone !

lovely pictures as always mate , but really think father needs a new plough, well an extra furrow at least !

Archived