Larkton House Farm

hody21

Got my packed lunch ready, Marcus. You bring the coffee's. . ..  :laugh: :laugh:

bugger the packed lunch & coffee's mate i got me overalls ready , i'm joining in ............. :) :) :) :)

give you bl00dy coffee's .....................  ::)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bugger the packed lunch & coffee's mate i got me overalls ready , i'm joining in ............. :) :) :) :)

give you bl00dy coffee's .....................  ::)

Well Marcus if you will not bring coffee sure il bring a few beer when where all finish up with the silage would love a run it that 399 mowing brings me back  :( :( :( :(

some lovely pictures could love at them all day keep them coming  :D

Well Marcus if you will not bring coffee sure il bring a few beer when where all finish up with the silage would love a run it that 399 mowing brings me back  :( :( :( :(

some lovely pictures could love at them all day keep them coming  :D

You're obsessed, man!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I don't blame you either by the way!!

• 1 year later...

Well its hard to believe its been nearly two years since I last updated this topic. Not a huge amount has changed at Larkton House Farm apart from the new cubicle shed has now been finished and the cows have moved in. On the machinery side of things there has been a new addition however, I will let the pictures show you how.

420003_zps73703fab.jpg

420004_zps8ba99166.jpg

Well its hard to believe its been nearly two years since I last updated this topic. Not a huge amount has changed at Larkton House Farm apart from the new cubicle shed has now been finished and the cows have moved in. On the machinery side of things there has been a new addition however, I will let the pictures show you how.

420003_zps73703fab.jpg

420004_zps8ba99166.jpg

Very nice indeed would love one of them at my own place nice little tractor and a very handy tractor to

thats a dinky little number, whats she going to be used for mainly?? thats near on the same as our marky bought just he didnt have a cab on his,always nice to see what is prob one of the best looked after fleets out there

what will she do for her keep mate?

Very nice indeed would love one of them at my own place nice little tractor and a very handy tractor to

thats a dinky little number, whats she going to be used for mainly?? thats near on the same as our marky bought just he didnt have a cab on his,always nice to see what is prob one of the best looked after fleets out there

I'd say it will take over the jobs of the MF 550 :D

Well as you have probably guessed, it will replace the 550. The 550 is getting on in years and has started to show her age. The 410 was bought from a Mf dealer down south as it would appear to be an ideal scraper tractor, small and nimble etc. However it has had a hard previous life and has a few little niggles, so its stay at Larkton House Farm will be short lived as an replacement is already in the pipeline, hopefully a Mf 390 2wd IF they can ever find a really tidy one.

I think I can speak for every one in here and ask you could we see more of this farm again and some more action pictures please :D

I will see what I can do, I do plan on taking more photos, it just depends on the weather.

will you keep the 550 then?? maybe resto it for shows ??

A lot of local people have there eye on the 550 so hopefully it will be passed on to one of them. I would love her myself as its the first tractor i drove when I was younger but I dont have the space or the funds.

• 3 years later...
7 minutes ago, ford4ever said:

you haven't lost your ability to take some excellent photos-still have the 399,390 and 5455's

Thank you for your kind comments, Yes the 399,390 and the two 5445s are still here but they are now joined by a Newholland. More pics to follow soon.

14 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Looks like you got lovely weather for baleining. Nice way for loading the bales. How many can you get on the trailer :laugh:

You can get 15 bales in total, 3 layers with 5 bales on each.

Archived