Larkton House Farm

hody21

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord F will like that MF 240, it is the gold badged version like the one he owns  ;) ;)

I would really love to look around Cheffins yard one day but it is a bit too far for me  :'( :'(

Lord F will like that MF 240, it is the gold badged version like the one he owns  ;) ;)

I would really love to look around Cheffins yard one day but it is a bit too far for me  :'( :'(

Thought he would, to be honest there was a shortage of Masseys there, they usually dominate the yard. Its well worth the trip down especially if you combine it with gandms open days.

Tractors044.jpg

Tractors045.jpg

Tractors046.jpg

Tractors047.jpg

Oooo a Fanny (MF410).. how I miss her as well...  :'( :'(  ... I'm pleased to say that Mavis looks a lot better than that little 240 - poor old girl  :'(

SUPERB pictures... should have taken my trailer there for this sale.. sadly... it got loaned to one of my customers - so it will have to be in the next one I guess  :-\

Oooo a Fanny (MF410).. how I miss her as well...  :'( :'(  ... I'm pleased to say that Mavis looks a lot better than that little 240 - poor old girl  :'(

SUPERB pictures... should have taken my trailer there for this sale.. sadly... it got loaned to one of my customers - so it will have to be in the next one I guess  :-\

I did have a look for your trailer but obviously it wasnt there, quite a good selection of trailers there for a change so you should do well with yours.

some nice pictures there mate, thanks for taking the time to share some with us, do like that little sprayer, looks different ,might have to make one of them sometime

I though that to myself before I took the picture, I like stuff thats different. Shouldnt be to hard to make either.

• 1 month later...

Right... About time I updated my photos. In an earlier post I said that the farm was getting a new cubicle shed, well after many months of planning, rules and regs etc work has finally started on the construction.

Farmnewshed059.jpg

Farmnewshed056.jpg

Farmnewshed057.jpg

Farmnewshed060.jpg

Archived