Larkton House Farm

hody21

Hi all

I haven't posted any pictures up for a while and I thought now would be a good time to start again as things are starting to move out in the fields again. I have now started a new topic where I will now post up all my farming related pictures throughout the year/s. Again most photos are taken at the farm where my dad works (hence the topic title) as I don't work in the agricultural industry. I will add more photos as and when I take them and with quite a few to get started with. Any feedback welcomed. Enjoy.

photobucket008.jpg

photobucket001.jpg

photobucket002.jpg

photobucket010.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice and tidy place there with good taste in tractors  ;)

399 looks a tidy beast, how many hours on her?

i nearly spat my coffee out then ..................... you really have gone red havent you mart  ;D

hody21 , how father getting on with the new 5445's ? is he missing his 398?  :D

makes me laugh when you say 550 aka; banger to see something  30 years old , but looks like it's only been out of the factory for a few weeks  ;D ;D

Nice and tidy place there with good taste in tractors  ;)

399 looks a tidy beast, how many hours on her?

Not sure on the exact hours now mate, still below 5000hrs though.

i nearly spat my coffee out then ..................... you really have gone red havent you mart  ;D

hody21 , how father getting on with the new 5445's ? is he missing his 398?  :D

makes me laugh when you say 550 aka; banger to see something  30 years old , but looks like it's only been out of the factory for a few weeks  ;D ;D

Getting on well with the 5445's, apart from the clutches. They both squeal and moan like hell when you take up drive. Local Mf dealer said this is normal as they all do it.

Great farm you have there  ;)

Love the pictures of the Westie  ;)

Mart you need to be locked up now  :of

What Slurry tanker is that ?

The tanker is a Marshall mate, 1600 I think.

great pictures as always mate, and great to meet you sunday at malvern to

Great to see you also mate.

Some more photos from yesterday.

Firstly preping the vicon fert spreader for its first load of the year, greasing up and washing the dust of it.

photobucket026-1.jpg

The 399 was backed in and hitched up.

photobucket027-1.jpg

The bucket was removed of the Manitou and pallet tines fitted.

photobucket028-1.jpg

photobucket029-1.jpg

Archived