What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice selection there John, especially the JWD :wub:  Ive a couple more in the shape of a set of Dutch Marshall spec sheets (missing the 302 and 502) and a Dutch dealer listings booklet again well spotted by John (JMD) Thanks John :) after asking a few questions about the silver striped 10 speed 4wds that were featured on one of my last brochures, looking possibly dealer converted using Carrero Axles there are some still surviving in New Zealand but apparently the 4wd  box was prone to stress and gear failure, even a 2100- 10 speed got converted in france using the same axle, now that would have been a game changer for Leyand had they rubber mounted the cab and gone back to a full cast chassis design rather than plate chassis with rubber mounted engine, but that said, it must have been a worthwhile project as in 78 Leyland produced their own 4 cylinder  Synchro 4wds using the Carrero Axle :)

IMG_8332.JPG

IMG_8331.JPG

IMG_8341.JPG

IMG_8342.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

• Like 4

Had a rather nice surprise gift yesterday off my better half in the shape of a 10/42 & 10/60 power brochure that gives the torque figures and drawbar pull as well as shaft speeds and power curves for the Nuffield 10 speeds, was a bit of a shock (in a good way) but a welcomed addition to the collection :wub: just the 345/465 one to find now 

received_1150744335368314.jpeg

IMG_20210215_090319.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Had a rather nice surprise gift yesterday off my better half in the shape of a 10/42 & 10/60 power brochure that gives the torque figures and drawbar pull as well as shaft speeds and power curves for the Nuffield 10 speeds, was a bit of a shock (in a good way) but a welcomed addition to the collection :wub: just the 345/465 one to find now 

received_1150744335368314.jpeg

IMG_20210215_090319.jpg

That was a nice surprise Paul ,better than a box of chocolates in a way ,at least you can look up you drawbar pull and your shaft speed  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, smithy said:

That was a nice surprise Paul ,better than a box of chocolates in a way ,at least you can look up you drawbar pull and your shaft speed  :)

I'd really rather not think about Paul's shaft speed Smithy!:o:lol:

Edited by 844john
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, smithy said:

Very nice John , i am off to Grahams works tomorrow to pick up some items ,if i see him i will also thank him for you ,i now he is very busy at the moment with sales coming off the back of the online Doe Show 

Thanks Smithy, that would be grand!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 6:19 AM, 844john said:

Thanks Smithy, that would be grand!

I spoke to Goody yesterday and told him you had thanked him on here i also thanked him ,he said he would look himself shortly but he is snowed under with paperwork to do with the items he has sold over the last few weeks  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Nice finds there John, there can’t be many of those around😉😆

Funnily enough, there's a couple here now Martin, although I think one's ready to go back home along with its mate and a little tractor very shortly though😉

• Haha 1

On 2/13/2021 at 8:17 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice selection there John, especially the JWD :wub:  Ive a couple more in the shape of a set of Dutch Marshall spec sheets (missing the 302 and 502) and a Dutch dealer listings booklet again well spotted by John (JMD) Thanks John :) after asking a few questions about the silver striped 10 speed 4wds that were featured on one of my last brochures, looking possibly dealer converted using Carrero Axles there are some still surviving in New Zealand but apparently the 4wd  box was prone to stress and gear failure, even a 2100- 10 speed got converted in france using the same axle, now that would have been a game changer for Leyand had they rubber mounted the cab and gone back to a full cast chassis design rather than plate chassis with rubber mounted engine, but that said, it must have been a worthwhile project as in 78 Leyland produced their own 4 cylinder  Synchro 4wds using the Carrero Axle :)

IMG_8332.JPG

IMG_8331.JPG

IMG_8341.JPG

IMG_8342.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

Hi, noticed you said these were Dutch. However they are Danish :) Thought you wanted to know.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Janval said:

Hi, noticed you said these were Dutch. However they are Danish :) Thought you wanted to know.

Thanks for keeping me right there Jan, appreciate it, like they say every day is a school day and it's a sad day when you don't learn anything 🙂

39 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Thanks for keeping me right there Jan, appreciate it, like they say every day is a school day and it's a sad day when you don't learn anything 🙂

No worries! If you're like me and keep a spreadsheet of all your brochures and various information about each one then I figured it would be alright to share the info 🙂 Had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Norwegian, very similar written language yet very different vocally 😆

55 minutes ago, Janval said:

No worries! If you're like me and keep a spreadsheet of all your brochures and various information about each one then I figured it would be alright to share the info 🙂 Had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Norwegian, very similar written language yet very different vocally 😆

Thanks Jan, no I'm not that advanced to a spreadsheet but yes anytime if I got a language wrong I'm glad some one can put Me right 🙂

• 3 weeks later...