Spalding Show - April 2010 - Images Topic

Andy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures look good and ill be back mayb with my own stand in october  ;)

nice to put faces on people from ftf , well worth the 400mile detour on the way from Ireland to bournemouth :P

Yeah I have never quite heard that one before...

"We thought we'd stop at Spalding on our way back to University."

"Oh right, what uni are you at?"

"Bournemouth!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you did though mate, that trimmer is a beaut. I was going to see if it worked on my chin fluff after you had gone!! Really impressive to hear how it al materialised just from a thought you had one day.

Mr Reeve looking as gorgeous as ever....

DSC_0564.jpg

Did anyone know if this sold ???

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

have to diasgree with the first bit mr f  :of :of        and no its safely back in suffolk under offer i think is the term ;) ;) ;)

oh and me talking to mr reeve snr  the REAL boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

pictures look good and ill be back mayb with my own stand in october  ;)

nice to put faces on people from ftf , well worth the 400mile detour on the way from Ireland to bournemouth :P

was sure nice to meet you, and keep an eye on this topic tomorrow evening  ;)  have some pictures to upload then  :D

@ Robbo/Mike & Sharon (did i get that right?) :

post-1571-132639276984_thumb.jpg

it was a good show .. this time i spent little but still had 6  carrier bags full  and 2 boxes .. my mf 700  trailers  from dan ,they are the bees nees, perfect class and my 800 tonne silage clamp from george  love it love it

Oooooh get a photo up!! Didn't get to meet you this time, always next time though  :)

was sure nice to meet you, and keep an eye on this topic tomorrow evening  ;)  have some pictures to upload then  :D

@ Robbo/Mike & Sharon (did i get that right?) :

Yes Wil that's the stuff, I hope that Karin uses it wisely. Sharon has just had a good laugh at this photo  ;D ;D ;D

Richard, as you might guess there is a story behind this rather random picture  ;) ;) you had a to be in the pub on Saturday evening  ;) ;)

i still think ANDY could have put the dress on ha ha ha but i suppose the prototypes

made up for it had a great day sunday hope everyone got back home safely with

no extra points to thier licences ha ha!  ;)    nice to meet more of you FTF'ers hers hopeing to either

spalding or wiltshire in oct or nov  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nice to briefly catch up with you too Nigel. :) Excellent photographs Mark only makes me look forward to October even more now. :)

Here's a small selection of images my Dad took on Sunday, he had a great day too and now has plans himself in the future to start a construction collection of his own. :)

DSCF0777.jpg

DSCF0778.jpg

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0783.jpg