Spalding Show October 2010

robbo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the pics on photo bucket to view or will they be released later markey

ave been awake since 4 pm yesturday to follow this topic ha ha!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

will did a little shifting aswell small distance oswestry to lockerby then lockerby to

whitchirch then back to oswestry for 1pm

If you have the pro account, use a FTP program, i find its a lot more reliable and faster as well  ;)

Noel would you mind explaining what / where is a FTP program. I do pay an annual subscription to PB

Noel would you mind explaining what / where is a FTP program. I do pay an annual subscription to PB

no probs BC  :)

general info on ftp http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Transfer_Protocol

Filezilla free ftp program http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client

photobucket ftp user guide http://pic.pbsrc.com/help/Content/Upload/UploadFTP.htm

Typical nothing changes Lardy Ferguson remains as useless as ever  :-*:-* :-*

Just unloaded the van to everyone this ends dismay  ;D ;D ;D apparantely you are supposed to come back with less than what you went with  ;D ;D ;D

Anyway overall good show for us anyway..attendance figures may of been down a bit (prob due to Toytrac) but we enjoyed ourselfs mainly at Mandy's Pammy's knickers expense on Sat evening ...Sorry Pammy  ;D ;D Although the Dutch KJ Niels admitted he is now sick of onion rings so the haggling the night before isn't so much fun  ;)

Anyone that spoke to either Steve or me early Sunday morning I apologise now...we were a tad quiet...must of been a dodgy onion ring  ;)

Roll on Toytrac  ;)

Ahhh I was a bit worried, you were polite!...but a dodgy onion ring then, dad did ask about the smell, but I pointed out UTS staff always smell a bit dodgy...goes with the look ;D

Well, we had a fab time (despite Chewy being rude to me all weekend!)... we met lots of friends (old and new), forgot half our stock (my apologies to everyone expecting to be able to buy farm gate sets... they were at home on the ironing board, along with the farm decals :-[ ) and watched poor ol' Steve sweating buckets and doing all the work, while Chewy chatted all day ;) And we cannot wait for Toytrac... it's going to be a good one for sure :)

A quick one to put you out of your misery Nigel  :D

ummmmm :of  now ive had atime away from herim thinking of re-newing the cab and

maybee putting another power unit on it as it was a rush job and i think she

deserves a better finish now cheers andy for showing her  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

think markys busy paul but he has uplaoded them on bucket now at least ,sure he will get them on when hes got time,he better do anyway

Well yes I suppose so Sean or maybe he is just being a down right tease :of :of

:-[  .. I'm not sure I like the sound of that rule... how about if I gave up my JD models ???  :P:) Sorry Bossky... uploading 210 pictures as we speak to PB.... but since I told the lady at AOL what I thought of her internet it seems that have 'accidently' leant on the slow switch  >:(

:-*:-*  .. and you too my little green friend  :-*

virgin media fibre optic broadband all the way marky. leaves AOL for dead!

Well, we had a fab time (despite Chewy being rude to me all weekend!)... we met lots of friends (old and new), forgot half our stock (my apologies to everyone expecting to be able to buy farm gate sets... they were at home on the ironing board, along with the farm decals :-[ ) and watched poor ol' Steve sweating buckets and doing all the work, while Chewy chatted all day ;) And we cannot wait for Toytrac... it's going to be a good one for sure :)

Mandy! How did you manage that?!

I saw the photos of the stand you two laid on and I have to say, there is soooo much stuff under the HLT banner now. I cannot wait to see it all at Toytrac  :)

Mandy! How did you manage that?!

I saw the photos of the stand you two laid on and I have to say, there is soooo much stuff under the HLT banner now. I cannot wait to see it all at Toytrac  :)

I know, Tris - it was soooooooooooo embarassing (especially as we'd just had 100 made especially for Spalding), but we have posted them out FOC to anyone who bought them at the fair :-[ . At least if we forget anything for Toytrac we've only got a short drive home to pick it up ::)

Was a good show and it was great to put faces to names.

Especially good to meet John (jdc) and had a good chat with the Lord.

Also good to finally meet the boss who hardly had time to draw his breath all day :of

Nigel, your Solobeet went down like a storm - several asked about it so keep it up!

I have a few photos and will sort them out over the next few nights.