Spalding Show October 2010

robbo

first time I have been to this show,more layouts would be good as ftf stand was the only diorama stand with members models on.

jdc's 3m kuhn drill was amazing to see mounted on a nh t7070 with kuhn front mounted power harrow.

britains ih 956 and 1056 were on display also on the ftf stand they looked excellant ,and the ih 2+2 snoopy looked smart too,even had the seatbelt and buckle laying on the seat.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love to see some pictures of the ftf stand was my "cyclone harvester" on display  :)

it was very fragile so if shes broken a part or 6 i wouldent be suprized ;D ;D ;D

and would understand as i had to repair her at the last show  ;) ;) ;) ;)

dont worry if shes in 30 pices as ive made her i can repair her

oh and love to see some IH 956 pics

any news on release dates

come on somebody must have photos,please im desperate to see the stands and models etc

me too, ive no been so excited since the first show after I found the forum........probably  because this time I had really hoped id get there

right then... I got a small problem... in so much as I forgot the batteries for my flash... so I've got a fair old few... but taken without a flash... so not my best effort... anyway.... sorting and uploading now... but could be some time  :-\

Love you anyway my litle massey cherub :)  :angel:

right then... I got a small problem... in so much as I forgot the batteries for my flash... so I've got a fair old few... but taken without a flash... so not my best effort... anyway.... sorting and uploading now... but could be some time  :-\

now now me lordie stop using excuses ;D

there should be a law that says you have to have photo equipment enroute to spalding on event days that says if you havnt got a camera or flash fully charged then you can be fined or have massey ferguson tractor related collectables coverscated he he

there should be a law that says you have to have photo equipment enroute to spalding on event days that says if you havnt got a camera or flash fully charged then you can be fined or have massey ferguson tractor related collectables coverscated he he

:-[  .. I'm not sure I like the sound of that rule... how about if I gave up my JD models ???  :P:)

now now me lordie stop using excuses ;D

Sorry Bossky... uploading 210 pics as we speak to PB.... but since I told the lady at AOL what I thought of her internet it seems that have 'accidently' leant on the slow switch  >:(

Love you anyway my litle massey cherub :):angel:

:-*:-*  .. and you too my little green friend  :-*

:-[  .. I'm not sure I like the sound of that rule... how about if I gave up my JD models ???:P:) Sorry Bossky... uploading 210 pictures as we speak to PB.... but since I told the lady at AOL what I thought of her internet it seems that have 'accidently' leant on the slow switch  >:(

:-*:-*  .. and you too my little green friend  :-*

you can do wot ever you like to the deeres "lordson-fordson" just dont "diss" the red and white stuff ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good to see a few of you again yesterday. If anyone catches the strain of man flu I had, I apologise in advance!  ::)  I don't normally sound like an over excited doormouse by the way! ;)

It was a very good show, I think most people went home with at least one bag full of models. Some, many more!

The FTF stand was quite busy for most of the day. Nice comments recieved on the models on our display. Thanks to those of you who donated for the day. The Britains IH tractors were very popular, as well as the Denzil Skinner Crawler we were showing. Unfortunately Britains did not live up to their deadline r.e. the County.  >:(  so we are now dealing with that. Model Farmer was also well recieved  :)  so all in all, it was a rewarding day.

Good to see a few of you again yesterday. If anyone catches the strain of man flu I had, I apologise in advance!  ::)  I don't normally sound like an over excited doormouse by the way! ;)

It was a very good show, I think most people went home with at least one bag full of models. Some, many more!

The FTF stand was quite busy for most of the day. Nice comments recieved on the models on our display. Thanks to those of you who donated for the day. The Britains IH tractors were very popular, as well as the Denzil Skinner Crawler we were showing. Unfortunately Britains did not live up to their deadline r.e. the County.  >:(  so we are now dealing with that. Model Farmer was also well recieved  :)  so all in all, it was a rewarding day.

Andy do you think we may see a britains county at Toytrac ?

Must be a strong bout of it Andy, I picked it up yesterday and wasn't even in Spalding!! Infact I spent  most of the day in Poole!!!

mine came back at the weekend with vengence!!.... >:( >:(

How did spalding go?, i still have my shopping list to hand!!

off to look at Lordos pics now while the CAD server is down at work!!....and people are late in due to tube strikes! ;D ;D

Typical nothing changes Lardy Ferguson remains as useless as ever  :-*:-* :-*

Just unloaded the van to everyone this ends dismay  ;D ;D ;D apparantely you are supposed to come back with less than what you went with  ;D ;D ;D

Anyway overall good show for us anyway..attendance figures may of been down a bit (prob due to Toytrac) but we enjoyed ourselfs mainly at Mandy's Pammy's knickers expense on Sat evening ...Sorry Pammy  ;D ;D Although the Dutch KJ Niels admitted he is now sick of onion rings so the haggling the night before isn't so much fun  ;)

Anyone that spoke to either Steve or me early Sunday morning I apologise now...we were a tad quiet...must of been a dodgy onion ring  ;)

Roll on Toytrac  ;)