Spalding Show October 2010

robbo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whos gona be out saturday night then

all them that are staying and live near by for food and plenty of drinks

I'l be out in the evening for sure. As its the october show, I dont think too many FTF'ers will be about, but those that are, are welcome to join us all for some drinks and food.

Well I'll be there eating and drinking in my usual style..just avoid Steve & me early Sunday  ;D ;D ;D

We have been moved this year strangely  :-\

We are still in the small hall but have 4 double tables on the right hand wall a bit further down than DBP  ;)

Well I'll be there eating and drinking in my usual style..just avoid Steve & me early Sunday  ;D ;D ;D

We have been moved this year strangely  :-\

We are still in the small hall but have 4 double tables on the right hand wall a bit further down than DBP  ;)

can you eat anymore after rome then chubbs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

no chance of me getting there despite a genuine hope that I .we.could combine a belated honeymoon with a trip past spalding this time........we wont get away this month now full stop.

so plenty  of pictures all who are goin please!

??? Is anybody at the show selling the new SIKU Claas Xerion 5000,as it now seems to be available on German E-bay

http://cgi.ebay.de/CLAAS-XERION-5000-1-32-SIKU-BRITAINS-KEIN-SONDERMODELL-/120629016358?pt=Spielzeugautos&hash=item1c160cb726

And some German web sites have it listed at € 26.95 = £ 23.50,

Regards

Joe