Harvest 2010

Smithy140

Wow! That was unfortunate. ...  well not always!!

Here there are a few combines dodging rain showers not. A Lexion 600 TerraTrac with V1250 header has been making a start up on the hills over my old village of Market Lavington.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just as they were about to start out my way they have been held back due to heavy rain for the past 3 days and with the outlook wont go now untill next week at the earliest. funny how the rain starts as the harvest gets into the swing of things grrrr  :'(

well just as they were about to start out my way they have been held back due to heavy rain for the past 3 days and with the outlook wont go now untill next week at the earliest. funny how the rain starts as the harvest gets into the swing of things grrrr  :'(

Thats a traditional English summer then, September has always been a good month the last few years just as it was years ago

I see the Mitsi is equipped with everything you may need for extreme combine photography ;D ;D ;D ;D

One of our neighbours started cutting barley here today so I heard on the jungle drums, I would imagine our nearest neighbour will start this week at some point too, I can get baling then. Want to try and get some pictures of our other neighbours 200 series Dominator if I can this year, I love those old things

I see the Mitsi is equipped with everything you may need for extreme combine photography ;D ;D ;D ;D

Want to try and get some pictures of our other neighbours 200 series Dominator if I can this year, I love those old things

;D  Extreme combine spotting - I like it!! She's got all sorts of things - a compass, inclinometer, cruise control (on an off roader??) oh, and you should see the Sat-nav... ;D ;D ;D ;D 

I bought my mum a Tom Tom as she didn't get on with the Garmin - but the good thing about the Garmin is you can hack into it and change the image files.... So when I turn it on I get the first screenshot, and the vehicle that moves along the roads is a Lexion 580!!  8)

Oh, and lots of Dominator photos pleeeeease!

/M.

post-1701-132639376523_thumb.jpg

post-1701-132639376591_thumb.jpg

I was looking more at the off road tyres, snorkel (handy for avoiding low drifting combine dust ;D ) and cb aerial, had forgotten about all the interior tricks those things had ;D

I think I'm going to have to have a look at my Garmin and see what I can do with it.

Will try my best with the Dominator, just depends where I'm working. If you find your way up into North Norfolk though there's several of them about still

Would people please stop posting photos of combines well malcy with great photos of lexion's ours still sat in shed (giving evil looks at the CX8090 sat next to it to help this year) hoping wheats ready by end week as I'm only just spraying peas off today :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Would people please stop posting photos of combines well malcy with great photos of lexion's ours still sat in shed (giving evil looks at the CX8090 sat next to it to help this year) hoping wheats ready by end week as I'm only just spraying peas off today :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is now a bad time to mention that there's combines going all over the place here today. I've been baling behind a Lexion this afternoon, other neighbours are going with their Tucano, another with a Lexion and one our spud growing partners with some piece of red junk :P;D ;D