UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fiat 1000 DT is Réplicagri?

2 Fiats i would love see in 1/32. A Winner series for a start ,be it F-115 or 140. And a 1000DT Super with a CAB in 2wd. 4 seperate contractors ran 1000 Supers in my neck of the woods up threw the years powering trailed foragers & conditioner mowers & 2 of the 4 still have em running strong.! A fantastic tractor they are. Very reliable & packed loads of power in there day with 110 HP.  Some of the other contractors traded em for 110-90s and F-115s. But still have massive respect for the SUPER 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

It says 2nd quarter of 2012 on production schedule Erik, but who knows as this moves around more these days than my stomach when I am running away from Mandy  ;D ;D

Thank you Barry, that sounds a lot better than the rumours i read on the www that it was not going to be build at all.

Becouse i want one BAD !

post-1180-132640006461_thumb.jpg

they do look small in the flesh as well. Purchased this model at the Zwolle show from mini-toys.fr . I think they are responsible for the wheels as they sell them alone as well. They also made a Deutz Agroton TTV1160, Fendt 818 and McCormick MTX 175 with these wheels in limited editions of 1000..