UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get UH some of the time ... most of the time. Produce two self propelled Krone foragers - both with maize headers  ::)

Produce tow forklifts for two different attachments, why not one with a range of attachments  ::)

As for the T6090, one of my bosses may be looking at one of these in 1/1 for next harvest. ...  which means. ....  I will be in the queue behind Stan  :)

Some nice stuff coming...

Big X and Big M will defenitly be on my list. NH looks really good as well.

What I cant understand is why did UH make the Big X 1000 and not the new Big X 1100.  ???

Plus I have to agree a nice pick up with interchangeable heads would have been what I wanted.

on the 65 im wondering is it based on 28" rear wheels or are the mudgaurds sitting a bit high......standard 65 wheels were 32" and they sat fairly close to the top of the mudguard,nice model though....sure are some nice variants of the 5480 coming out

Just received an email from my supplier and there is to be Orange Valtra T Ltd Edition in dealer box, due out in time for Xmas apparently.

Is this going to be similar to the *** Tractor that a certain ill fated supplier commissioned last year?