Réplicagri 2011

AJH

thats cheating tris,what different variants did/do you drive tris,only ones i drove were tm 125 and tm 120 for a contractor in okehampton

Once or twice, an 8160 and an 8560 and a TM120 (yellow decal).

More regulary, an 8360, TM140 (yellow decal), TM150 (one grey chassis, one black) , TM155 (one white decal with front links, one yellow decal with Puma front wieghts), TM165 (grey chassis).

So I'd want one or two! I'm waiting in hope somebody else will make a better one but I may try and get one or two. One to keep as is and one for a TM165.

• 3 weeks later...

A bigger set,these one's are 8.20 meters,how much bigger do you want,

Regards

Joe.

12m would be nice, we spray at 24m and use a 12m set, you then drive up the trams and fill in once between it means less cross over, I also then go up and down each tram then back to do the infills, we dont ever roll much faster than 8mph as on the hard clay soils you dont get the right compaction.

I wish I had a picture, but a neighbour of ours needed an area rolled, he has a 12m opico set, the only tractor he had left available for him to use that day was a 450 quadtrac....... so thats what he used.... Did the job, but wish I had the picture.

I had an 8560 in my hands today. Absolutely cracking model. Cab is slightly off alright, but not enough to take away from the excellence of the model.

The speed range chart on the side window was a detail that blew me away most.

Will be aquiring one very soon.