Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked as I spent too much time gassing and looking drooling at the models

First up the outside and the queue to get in

2011_0403Spalding0034.jpg

2011_0403Spalding0035.jpg

Sean giving Barry a hand to unload the van, note the middle finger

2011_0403Spalding0033.jpg

A couple of the inside of the main hall before it got busy

2011_0403Spalding0036.jpg

2011_0403Spalding0037.jpg

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked as I spent too much time gassing and looking drooling at the models

First up the outside and the queue to get in

2011_0403Spalding0035.jpg

Nice one of me in the centre, Mike - as usual I am looking the other way (possibly for the best)

Had a great weekend.  Thanks lads and lasses for your company and good cheer. I have just arrived home after stopping for a meal just outside of Oxford.  Steak and Ale pie went down a treat after a crawl along the M40.

who done that meccano tractor on the FTF stand? looks good any more pictures of it?

Regards Nick

It is not Meccano, although that was my first reaction. It is a new item available as a kit and which is obviously based on the Meccano principle.  The maker asked Andy if he could put it on the stand for a bit of publicity.  Andy can give you more information on who and what.

Nick the big mecanno tractor is as sue said a new product from a guy in Germany , we also had 4/5 unmade kits there to . Another mf with loader a claas and I think a fendt to not sure on the others but andy can tell you more and maybe get some pics of them all to if he's got time

any close up shots of the new jcb,s???

3cx is nothing new, just a paint job and re-release!....and has the wrong cab!

the other one is very nice and looks to have good detail, has some of Tris's drool on it!......being RC2 though, well you never know!

Well what a great weekend that was with the biggest bunch of weirdos on this planet  ;)

Got in late last night, just unloaded the van, as per usual we came back with more than we took  :-[

The social side was excellent although my head hurt way too much yesterday  ;)

And thanks to everyone who purchased something from us or just came and said hello

Love you all  :-*:-* Well apart from Sean and Marky  :P

wow sounds like everone had fun many new releases off the smaller manufacturers

was there a FTF display stand ...going to the autum one ..as i might have a stall myself

many pics taken from yesturday

cheers nigel  ;) ;)

yeah i saw him, he looked sooooooo happy!!

when we got home he was crawling up and down the hall way with the massey and the krampe trailer, kept coming up to me and saying 'Assey Thergson'  ;D ;D ;D