Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I bought these today at Scotmodel Falkirk,this fantastic two axle lowloder made by FTF'r Andy Ingram ( BigA )

BigA4.jpg

BigA3.jpg

BigA2.jpg

BigA1.jpg

I also bought that ERTL prestige Magnum 340 from Andy

And this Britain's Samson slurry injector,but that' a story for another day  ::)

BigA5.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Today I only managed to come away home with one Britain's model and it was a Military one...a scout car No 9781 but well hell I could not go home empty handed and it is a minter.I bought a military Landrover No 9782 and a US Willys jeep No 9786 at that same show back in December 2009 so maybe Falkirk has started me on my Britain' s military collection now :-\

You were quite reserved on purchases yesterday...a bit like me really Brian ;) ;)

You must have left quite early and well I could not phone you since well you said at the start you had a phone but uncharged. Shame really since Joe arrived and we met in with quite a few of the folk you will see at our Aberdeen show. I'll drop you a PM

Been a busy bee these last few weeks as I ramp up the collection, all will soon have photos up in the 'my collection' area  :D (all boxed, dealer boxes for all but one of the UH models)

Limited Edition FTF Britains Ford 7000 + cultivator set

Limited Edition FTFBritains Ford 5000 Highway edition

UH County 754 limited edition 1:16- An amazing model!

UH Massey Ferguson 6475 in Red

UH Massey Ferguson 8650 Agco Limited Edition in Black

UH Massey Ferguson 8690 in Red

UH Massey Ferguson 8690 in White

UK Kramer Allrad 4507 Telehandler

Britains JCB Backhoe and Loader

Britains Valtra Valmet in Green with log grab, winch and log trailer

UH Joskin 3 piece changeable trailer set with Tipper, Grain store and slurry tanker- this is an exceptional model with amazing detail, 3 models in 1, look out for the pics  ;)

UH Ford 7810

A very special Britains conversion is on it's way too, any guesses??

+ A few little pieces on their way from HollyLovesToys- can't wait  :)