uh newholland t7.210 blue power

uh newholland e485b tracked excavator1:32

schuco john deere 3120

siku john deere 8360r

siku john deere 8360rt

ertl john deere 8960 prestige

marge models ford 7610 2wd

pictures to follow soon on my colection

:( Tris Jack is right,the tyres are Ok but the wheels are a bit of a let down,they look pure Siku,they should have green stumpy centres,like this,

SGD.jpg

but they don't,

SGE.jpg

But I'm still well impressed with it,wouldn't take a lot of fettleing to get the Joskin injector to fit on the back either,

SGF.jpg

SGG.jpg

Regards

Joe,

PS,there was a little bag of Haribo sweet's in the box along with the tanker,nice touch.

:( It is a nuisance Sean,plus there is another issue with it,the hose that connect's the dribble bar to the main tanker seems to be missing a nipple on the end of the delivery tube,need to contact Wiking about that,see if yhey have had quality control problems,also need to get that blimmin artic tanker completed so I can replicate this scene

properly  ::)

SGC.jpg

SGA.jpg

Regards

Joe.

it takes a bit more then replacing a few letters to literally get the truck rightly replicated  ;)  MAN up, but DAF trucks work for me though

Oh I appreciate that Wil...I just could not resist winding Joe up about the two red artic units in his photos ;D ;D

;) Oh I think the DAF will be staying a DAF as the John Deere and the Claas are wrong anyway,that series of John Deere isn't available as a model,and the Samson doesn't quite fit the Xerion 3800,although it could be done quite easily,

Regards

Joe.

I've just had a catch up and got the two Marge 7610s, Replicagri IH 845 (not actually familiar with it but a nice model!) and the Britains Case/IHs. A few UH Masseys from my dealer too, to er modify.

I've just had a catch up and got the two Marge 7610s, Replicagri IH 845 (not actually familiar with it but a nice model!) and the Britains Case/IHs. A few UH Masseys from my dealer too, to er modify.

Dribble dribble drool... can you tell us more at this stage John  :P :'(  ... no wait.. let it be a surprise...

No... wait... you'd best tell me now please  :P :P :P

Doh  :-[