Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

:D  ;) Cheers Brian, it is a very tidy combination,but in all honesty,I bought the Merc in anticipation of getting the Fliegl as I thought they would look good together,I do have another new trailer,but that needs a wee tweak before I post that up, ;)

Regards

Joe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Cheers Brian's  ;D ,well I forgot all about my Black Claas Axion,that's a better match power wise for that big trailer,

10-12-11C.jpg

I also recieved this Joskin Ferti spread,but I did a wee tweak to it,I swapped chassis's and bodies with the other Joskin's,i used the chassis of the Silo Cargo 20/40 as that has nice chunky tyre pattern,the simple way to do it would be to use the Trans Cargo 7500/25 but it has more ike a grass / communal tyre pattern,which I didn't think suited a manure spreader

10-12-11B.jpg

10-12-11A.jpg

Regards

Joe.

You lucky bugger David all I got from my mum for a christmas present was a Asda gift card today ;D

I am rather chuffed and very greatful. Largely down to my Dad who's now taking quite an interest in my collecting habits. I ordered them just under a week ago and he agreed pay for them for Christmas when they arrived knowing I'd treat him to his restored Britains models. The ROS G240 is nothing short of stunning. Thanks Dad! :)

had a run down to the g and m open day yesterday and picked up the following

siku mf 8680 blackline

marge ford 7610 2wd gen II

uh case i h maxumm mx150

uh case ih puma cvx230

uh valtra t green

ros fiatagri G240

uh fendt 415 black

ertl john deere 7280R

britains john deere 7280R

siku 8360R agritechna

siku 8360RT agritechna

siku newholland T8.300 zwolle show model

then today i nipped in to reekie to see how my wishlist was doing and picked up

mf 240

mf 9407 with bale grab

mf9407 with bucket

and the best of all a lovely fendt 939 black

Ooh Mandy - Lovely!

I have just come back from Shepton with the most beautiful model that Britains ever produced - The Suffolk Foal - and a nice example of the steer from the wild west series.

Oh yes, also bought a job lot of Bayko with bases , various odds and ends and a set of roofs

post-1227-132640031056_thumb.jpg

post-1227-132640031074_thumb.jpg