Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last saturday in bicester outlet village 2 x timberland jumpers from the wife for replacing my 100 quid shrunken one, got of lightly at 19 quid each, and myself, well couldnt say no, pair of oakley sunglasses i have been  after for ages ,220 quid down here in all the shops, £113 up there, same pair

Came from a farm just the other side of Dover Sean,....they bought it from somewhere in Lincolnshire when it was one season old.

What part of the English Channel exactly, John? I've been on a ferry once or twice and may have seen it harvesting sea weed?!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She looks a clean and honest example. Do you have a policy - ie will it stay for a predefined number of years before trade-in or just when the time is right sort of thing.  :)

not got it yet, but the present owner didn't like the £900 on mates rates my friend and I quoted him to make it pass an MOT... so he's giving it to us to fix up and pay him when we sell it....

44.jpg

like this, but black roof, fibreglass extended arches, minilites and considerably more rust.

You plug it (little black box) in to your HDMI socket on the telly.... plug it in and you can stream stuff too the telly through any PC/Phone?ipod connected through the wireless router... music, video, photographs... the lot - SUPERB piece of kit for £100 I reckon

This 7 piece hardwood patio set from Focus, original price £359.99, closing down sale price £89.99, been after some garden furniture for 2 years but always been too expensive, glad I waited now ;D

001-39.jpg

Didn't they have any shears or secateurs on sale either then, Gav?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll be popping into our local ones again tomorrow. Nowt we really need but as you sae, some of the prices make it silly not to buy something!  :) :)

I bought another Osprey rucksack today my one I used for the Pennine way is just too big for a day walk and the hydration bladder will fit both bags, The new Cotswold outdoor store in Ipswich had 20% of all rucksacks :)  I could have spent a fortune in there though ::)

Yes Tris Cavalier King charles. She is just 10 weeks old.

Came out of the blue had expected to wait until later in year to get one and have to travel to Ayrshire to get one but last saturday she was advertised on kennel club website due to time wasters so went and saw her and collected her on Saturday. She is my wife's dog so someone is very happy with the purchase

Yes Tris Cavalier King charles. She is just 10 weeks old.

Came out of the blue had expected to wait until later in year to get one and have to travel to Ayrshire to get one but last saturday she was advertised on kennel club website due to time wasters so went and saw her and collected her on Saturday. She is my wife's dog so someone is very happy with the purchase

Worked out nice for the good lady then  :)