AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the clarification Clive. I remember quite a few of the tractors from the "old" ROS company being stocked by a local model shop where I live including the big 1/18th scale Fiat. They also had a number of the 1/32nd scale tractors in stock but despite the compatable scale even as a carpet farming kid I always overlooked them in preference for Britains and Siku tractors. I could be barking up completely the wrong tree here but I also recall seeing a muddy 1/32nd Fiat in white with four wheel trailer, unless i'm getting confused with the Lamborghini.

i still have the muddy white fiat and trailer here plus extra trailer that came from family members

As for the the Iseki in masquerading in New Holland make up, good grief, how drunk were the people who allowed that and the "Fiat Fendt" to see the light of day. ;D:of

However if the resurrected ROS were to perhaps make an Iseki SX95 that would please me immensely. Same goes for the some of the  1/25th scale tractors from the old company. In light of the G240 announcement it would be great if the new ROS started to release some of the other tractors seen in this old range as highly detailed 1/32nd models. We can't be far away from seeing an Fiat Winner "F" series tractor given the coverage in 1/32nd scale this manufacturer has had recently. Hopefully the Same, Lamborghini and Hurlimann brands will have their turn in the not too distant future too.   

is there any news on when the grimme potato harvester is going to be around to buy ?

I think it was going to be June? Maybe sooner as I think the development of it is all but finished. The colour needed tweaking slightly I think.

meant to say in last responce i still have the muddy fiat and trailer

Thanks for the clarification Clive. I remember quite a few of the tractors from the "old" ROS company being stocked by a local model shop where I live including the big 1/18th scale Fiat. They also had a number of the 1/32nd scale tractors in stock but despite the compatable scale even as a carpet farming kid I always overlooked them in preference for Britains and Siku tractors. I could be barking up completely the wrong tree here but I also recall seeing a muddy 1/32nd Fiat in white with four wheel trailer, unless i'm getting confused with the Lamborghini.

As for the the Iseki in masquerading in New Holland make up, good grief, how drunk were the people who allowed that and the "Fiat Fendt" to see the light of day. ;D:of

However if the resurrected ROS were to perhaps make an Iseki SX95 that would please me immensely. Same goes for the some of the  1/25th scale tractors from the old company. In light of the G240 announcement it would be great if the new ROS started to release some of the other tractors seen in this old range as highly detailed 1/32nd models. We can't be far away from seeing an Fiat Winner "F" series tractor given the coverage in 1/32nd scale this manufacturer has had recently. Hopefully the Same, Lamborghini and Hurlimann brands will have their turn in the not too distant future too.   

The BOS is available at Tractorconnection.nl:

Bos landleveller. The real machine has a working width of 3 meters. Has nice details like hydraulic lines, decals and lights. Basically fits all tractor with a pin in the drawbar.

The machine raises and lowers and the doors can be set in 3 positions to change the working width.

2330_1.JPG

2330_2.jpg

2330_3.jpg

2330_4.jpg

2330_5.jpg

This is the machine in red, however the same machine is also available in yellow.

2329_1.JPG

2329_2.JPG

2329_3.JPG

2329_4.JPG

2329_5.JPG

This is the machine in yellow, however the same machine is also available in red (with grey cylinders).

The price is €33,-

And the Grimme models will be available in November, that is what i heard ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Item: Bredal K 165

Articlenumber: 60216.8

Available: April

725a51c676d5941af7a618e21d45327a1.jpg

Item: New Holland T7.270 Auto Command

Articlenumber: 30139.9

Available: June

403c103c37eb4dc0a54c655b0762c8511.jpg

Item: New Holland T7.270 Auto Command 'Blue Power'

Articlenumber: 30140.-

Available: July

27ebdb867a84c0329b91b01ae5f2ef8d1.jpg

meant to say in last responce i still have the muddy fiat and trailer

Nice to know they existed Dave and it wasn't my mind playing tricks. I remember having quite a few of the Britains Fiats lurking on my carpet farm. The terracotta 880DT, dual wheeled orange 90 series and half track examples, never fancied having mud splattered white ROS version working alongside them though. Never really paid any of them much attention that were stocked by the local model shop, bypassing them for the Britains and Siku toys around at the time. 

New Bredal spreader looks the business from the "new" ROS.  8)

I wonder why it doesn't have any wing mirrors? And the front indicator stalks look a bit long. But everything else looks pretty good I think. Does anyone know if this will be available in Blue as well as Brown?

I wonder why it doesn't have any wing mirrors? And the front indicator stalks look a bit long. But everything else looks pretty good I think. Does anyone know if this will be available in Blue as well as Brown?

i would image the mirrors are just missing from that set of pictures, no way they would go for that much detail overall, and leave them off, may well be they will be fit yourself to save damage in transit even?? if you look close enough on the top of the front cab pilar theres holes for something to be fitted