almer salmon cheetah beet harvestor

cheers guys, just found the disc of pics i have , plus we popped out this morning and while driving along i have just spotted a real one parked up in a yard, so will be on a trip round there if i can armed with the camera, get a few more shots of the back end in particular

• 3 years later...

Ha ha found the topic at last, got a few more hrs on this today, got the lift arm in position and sorted the lift ram and front leading head and lift ram for it, next step for this is remove it and start adding all the wheels etc to it,along with the top ends cutting /topping system, also made the cleaning wheels, just got the tops to put on these, and cut out the gaps in the right place, then they can go in place, I do need to re-make the hydraulic oil tank as its not big enough but that's nothing major , want to concentrate on the current bits for the moment, 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chris.watson said:

Right way up on my iPad.

Sean posted the photo's from his iphone,same operating system as your ipad,that's why your seeing them the right way up,I'm on Windows 10,different system,!!!

Regards

Joe.

No posted from my I pad joe,camera is better than the phone , and when I view them until I click them open,they are upside down , it's not an operating system issue as they show ok when I post else where, completely confused now if Chris's is showing them correctly 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

No posted from my I pad joe,camera is better than the phone , and when I view them until I click them open,they are upside down , it's not an operating system issue as they show ok when I post else where, completely confused now if Chris's is showing them correctly 

They are upside down Sean Until click on the image, as you told Barry, then they load the right way up.

• 1 month later...

Well it's been a few wet and cold months but got back to this today, got the cleaning wheels in place frame wise, and a new oil tank , sadly run out of frame material to mount the last wheel and motor to, so on hold till I get that hopefully this week , aim is to get it all done for Easter ish work allowing then paint when it gets warmer.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...