What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

• 2 weeks later...

hadnt been at this farm for ages,i was driving near it so thought i would take a peek,only took 2 pictures and my b****y batteries packed up,so going back tomorrow,he is still running a 2 wd mf 590 and this 2 door red cab 4wd version,both have pavt wheels,so the uh model is accurate,just not many farmers picked this option,he likes them because of the weight over a standard wheel,with good rubber on he says both masseys will out pull the international 956 ,not starting a colour war,just what he told me,more pictures tomorrow,when i go back

post-1891-13263988714_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639887203_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639887392_thumb.jpg

wheres that farm to then paul??? think i have seen the 590 and loader before, kind of distinctive with the blue loader, but only ever seen it out and about not parked up

easiest way to explain,coming from plymouth to tavy across robourgh down,turn left signposted lopwell,wildlife place,brown sign thing,then take the turning left signposted maristow estate office,follow the road down,then you come to pounds cross theres a turning left to take you back to robourgh,then at pounds cross theres a road/track with a dead end sigh,go down there about 2 hundred metres and there you are

have a rough idea where you mean, nice to know where some of the kit i see comes from,especially a nice mf like that

yeah and the farmer is a nice chap,i bunked off work early,nobody around so i waited a bit then explained that i wanted to take some photos but wanted to ask first,he was taken back a bit by that but thanked me for wanting to get permision,then 3 clicks and the batteries went,so he said i could come back anytime,a genuine nice guy,im going back early tomorrow morning,will snap the 2 wheel drive one as well

:) This fantastic beastie,

Bit of a rareity round these part's,this one is hired in from "down south" the farmer bring's one up every season,

Regards

Joe.

Nice pictures Joe, is the chopper from Harry Wilson at preston? our contractors hire a 940 from them each year, the same as that

Tidy looking Ford Joe but I would say its a 3000......well comparing it to this one I took at the Angus show earlier this year...assuming it is badged correctly since I'm no Fordie expert ;D ;D

ST835799.jpg

• 1 month later...

what a beauty that case is

i was ploughing at college today and then ended up carting beet.

there were 3 of us ploughing, me in a jd 6530 with 4f plough, and 2 other lads in a new holland T6020 with 3f kvernland & jd 6230 with 3f dowdeswell

i ended up dropping the plough off and started carting beet when he filled the first trailer

post-2337-132639973688_thumb.jpg

post-2337-1326399737_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639973762_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...