What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

Hope these are the right size,not so keen on this Linux machine,nice sunny day here so went looking for Dragonflies,found a nice Claas Jaguar 940 instead,the only one in the whole of Kinross-Shire,must have been a heavy crop,he was filling those trailers in 5/600 meters,only three trailers,so he had to wait quite often,and the pit was about half a mile away,two NH 7030's with K trailers,not sure what the Fergy combo was,

Silage1.jpg

Silage2.jpg

Silage3.jpg

Silage4.jpg

Silage5.jpg

Silage6.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Nice photos Joe, the mf is on a Bailey trailer

Ah,thanks for that,I would not have known,not a lot of silage round here,I did speak to the farmer who run's that 940,he said they were filling those trailers in two minutes,wish I'd video'd it now, :-

Regards

Joe.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw this rather impressive Agrifac Condor today,interesting to see it had a Yara N-Sensor on top,Jack,do you know anything about this machine,??

Agrifac3_zps6989bd9b.jpg

Agrifac4_zps4045f472.jpg

Agrifac5_zps61127e0b.jpg

Then about half a mile down the road,I spotted the Grimme 220 in the middle of a field,stationary,pretty sure it's the same one I photographed a couple of weeks ago only 5/6 miles from here,demonstrator maybe doing the rounds,??

Agrifac6_zpsb40f9d2e.jpg

Another 1/2 mile down the road,i came upon these two old Fahrs,this M1302 still earns a crust,

Agrifac1_zpsc87e8f1f.jpg

But this M 1800?? is not so fortunate,

Agrifac2_zpsbbbb2574.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

Well,i reckoned I'd see this one today,it's the same one I snapped yesterday stationary,but today it was working,I'm fairly sure there was two trailled harvesters in that field as well,I saw them from the motorway when I was heading to Perth,

200913004re_zpsbd6b224a.jpg

200913005re_zps75e968eb.jpg

But it was a bit of a bonus spotting this one as well,this is the one I saw about three weeks ago,thinking it to be a new Grimme proto

200913001re_zps582fd91d.jpg

200913002re_zpsd3836c1d.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I saw this rather impressive Agrifac Condor today,interesting to see it had a Yara N-Sensor on top,Jack,do you know anything about this machine,??

Regards

Joe.

You mean the Condor or the Yara? Condor is the new 2013/14 model (stainless exhaust) with AdBlue FPT-engine (New Holland) in it. Produced in Holland, sold in the UK now for 2 years I think. By the looks of it i'd say it is fitted with 36 or 40m booms. Obviously Claas Vista II cab, GPS comes as standard, 5000L tank and best of all, its build in Holland. ;Dhttp://www.agrifac.eu/en/sprayers/condor3400.html

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

saw these parked after planting behind my house last week,nh t6050 with flatbed marston hauling down the seed potatoes to the 724 with four row standen h400 planter loaded by cat,other kit they took home was a fendt 724 with 5 meter folding power harrow,fendt 724 with 4 meter baselier rotavator and another fendt 820 hitched up to the baselier on day one

DSC02373.JPG

DSC02375.JPG

DSC02374.JPG

• Like 2

Spotted some nice destoneing and ridgeing today,the Scanstone must have been a new machine as the Scanstone pickup was also in the field,was a wee bit surprised the Massey 7626 was on the powered ridger and the 936 was on the unpowered version,??

Today 1.jpg

Today 2.jpg

Today 3.jpg

Today 4.jpg

Today 5.jpg

Today 6.jpg

Today 7.jpg

Today 8.jpg

Today 9.jpg

The wee D2 was being "bump" started by the Manitou,my Dad was probably the last man to drive that on a farm over 50 years ago,nice to see it running again,although Chic,the guy driving it is looking for a magneto for it ,

Regards

Joe.

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 7

• 1 year later...

I saw a local company picking up lyceen with a jd forager. They run all jd 6R tractors and a mixture of Richard western and baily trailers. They are called. DENGIE CROPS ..Pictures hope you like. sorry i was a bit far . away

20170716_132302.thumb.jpg.2da53416a240ae0aace881d0de10b815.jpg

20170716_132136.jpg

20170716_132035.jpg

20170716_132053.jpg

20170716_131848.jpg

20170716_131841.jpg

• Like 1

Saw something interesting today at work,was at the back of a tractor trailer combo,but the trailer was unfamiliar,strange colour and big,well he took a left and I could see what it was,it was a Dezeure D20 transfer trailer,never seen one before and never thought I would,not around here,was going to put this in the "What did you see" thread,but five minutes later I saw another one,then another,but he was on the grass verge opposite a Lay-By so I snapped him,must be a big job useing three of them,?? http://www.dezeure.be/en/product/overload-trailer-2-axles/

Regards

Joe.

Dezeur 1.jpg

• Like 2

Saw a Lexion pass up the road yesterday evening, so went hunting today and with a little bit of help from a friend, I found the trolley.

IMG_6556.thumb.JPG.3e78e2eca2d039327c1e208d243f51a8.JPG

But there wasn't just one trolley.

IMG_6557.JPG

How's that for a find? Two 132 registered (July 2013) 780TTs with consecutive registration numbers.

IMG_6600.JPG

Edited by SPN
  • Like 3

They are owned by a large farming and farm services company locally. They farm about 3,500 acres in Ireland and have been involved in farming in South America and Eastern Europe as well

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6582.JPG

IMG_6580.JPG

Edited by SPN
  • Like 4

Hope these work,useing new software,??

Photographed these guys working yesterday,had hoped to see a 13.7 mtr header,I was informed they were getting one,but seemed to be still useing the 12's,never seen  a big JCB like that before,I'm guessing 320 HP,would that be correct,??

Regards

Joe.

Hay Farms 1 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 2 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 3 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 4 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 5 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 6 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 7 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 8 - Copy.jpg

Hay farms10..jpg

Hay farms13.jpg

Hay farms14.jpg

Hay farms15.jpg

Hay farms16.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Hope these work,useing new software,??

Photographed these guys working yesterday,had hoped to see a 13.7 mtr header,I was informed they were getting one,but seemed to be still useing the 12's,never seen  a big JCB like that before,I'm guessing 320 HP,would that be correct,??

Regards

Joe.

Hay Farms 1 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 2 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 3 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 4 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 5 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 6 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 7 - Copy (2).jpg

Hay Farms 8 - Copy.jpg

Hay farms10..jpg

Hay farms13.jpg

Hay farms14.jpg

Hay farms15.jpg

Hay farms16.jpg

nice pictures Joe,i think that fastrac tops out at 348 hp

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Cheers Paul,I knew you would know,as soon as I saw it I just knew you were the man,

Regards

Joe.

nice fleet there Joe,fendts,fastrac and did i spy a jd by the header trailers? are they all from the same farm/company?

Yes Paul,all owned by the same farm,https://www.hay-farms.com/gallery/ Used to be all John Deere,8000's I think,but then went over to Fendt,they were toying with getting a 1050,but now believe there's another big John Deere coming,and yes John Deere on the header trailer,my mates son was on that last season,it was him told me they were getting the 13.7 header this year,just not seen it yet,maybe if it dries up here I'll catch them this afternoon,would like to get both 780's side by side,:)

Regards

Joe.

Hay Farm John Deere.jpg

• Like 1