What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see the vicon rake stil being used, but that big a tractor on it,that is overkill

Thats happened a lot round us Paul, acreages etc have increased so tractors have, however it doesnt make financial sense to buy a 4 rotor tedder or large rake just for a small acreage, so eventually the tractor becomes a huge overkill

Exactly Paul you just do it though. Not sure about the fuel use though, 160 hp on a tedder etc when a 60hp tractor would be good enough. I can see a lot of farms buying smaller older tractors for jobs such as that

• 2 weeks later...

2 tractors in 2 days!!!!! mf 550,again opposite my house,unlike the 574 yesterday,this mf 550 can be seen regulary going through the village

and going up and down the main tavy road regulary to paul, usally parked up in the gateway just past that old concretepower building, mind you every time i see him hes got a link box on the back, not a trailer