Marky's latest additions to his collection.. all MF related of course

No bother at all Niels... unless you are going to Spalding too buddy ???

Niels 5

Ronald 6

Jack 5

It's like the football scores...

Also... would you believe... no date code on the UK 450 brochure Marcus.... BUT.. the American one is dated January 1978.... the 1975/76 MF Worldwide Catalogue first lists the 560 as it's not in the 74 version (or earlier)... It says the 450 could be used with just 35hp up front ... ooooo I want one now for Mavis  :P

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well boys & girls... ladies & gents... Sean Pullen...  :P  .. time for another brief update... some lovely stuff gleaned this week...

First up... German built MF87 combine.. I know of a working one sat in a dealers yard at the moment... VERY rare in the UK...

MF87.jpg

French combine brochure...

MF560Combine_2.jpg

One from Eagle eyes Pullen on eBay.. USA this time...

MF5650_3.jpg

French 1450 brochure...

MF1450_2.jpg

Hi Mark,

those 500 series brochures look great. Especially the 592 is a new one to me, for France only? Can you say what the differences are between the 590, 592 and 595? Looking at the pictures I see different front hubs and other rear rims between the 590 and 592 and also the exhaust pipe arrangement of the 595 on the 592. Might it be a 595 engine in a 590 chassis?

Some great brochure's again buddy!

Love those 2000 and 500 serie's brochure's! :-*:-*

Thanks buddy... I'm well chuffed with those  :P

Hi Mark,

those 500 series brochures look great. Especially the 592 is a new one to me, for France only? Can you say what the differences are between the 590, 592 and 595? Looking at the pictures I see different front hubs and other rear rims between the 590 and 592 and also the exhaust pipe arrangement of the 595 on the 592. Might it be a 595 engine in a 590 chassis?

Hi Jack... just off to go corn carting now... but a short reply... yes the 592 was France only.... it was basically a mildly de-rated 595.. on steel wheels and thinner tyres... I have been chasing that brochure for many years now.. the last one that came up I forgot to snipe... and I was on holiday when it ended and my phone internet wouldn't work  :'(  ... I paid quite a bit for it... but I doubt there will be another one for a while if the past is anything to go by  :'(

I'll upload the back pages tomorrow so you can see for yourselves...

lovely brochures, it is always special to find a brochure of a model that was specific for only one country or part of the world like the 592. Even if the tractor is one ugly "thing", especially those rims and very thin wheels dont do it much justice. I guess the real one is also quite rare  :P

Nice additions again, I like those brochurer series, with the same layout but different models (photos), like the Ford 100 series. Countless brochures in the same style  :P :P . Do you have any idea what you're still missing or are you daily suprised by "new" brochures? Just wondering.

i can understand the derated engine to be a lower model number , but narrower wheels  ;D  push come to shove i'd have thought wheel sizes would be an option ! typical france ::);D ;D

any more info on the 5650 combine mark ? looks to be a desperate attempt to revamp  a severly out of date  range & MF were struggling ! was this in the  dronnenburg*  era ? the leaflet looks to be about that time

* not sure about the spelling

Will and oli .. Many thanks

Ronald.. I agree.. This style of French brochure is really nice... I think I now have most if not all in this series.. But I have to say I am still surprised on an almost daily basis at what is still out there to collect  :'(

Marcus don't be French-ist please... The 595 came with a free string of onions as well and a black stripy t shirt  :D

Will post some images of the 5650 later on.. But it was a model produced mainly for South America I believe... They only had simple and basic machines in the mid to late 80's

thanks for the combine info mark , sometimes basic is best & if a revamp of an existing machine is all thats required , MF would have been onto a winner , any sales info on it ? still looks like a gap filler to me though not the most glamorous machine is it  :)

Archived