42833    1:32 ROUND BALES (YELLOW)               

42700    1:32 Kane 16 Tonne Silage Trailer               

42701    1:32 Kane 16 Tonne Grain Trailer               

42767    1:32 Pallets               

42846    1:16 BF Horse Trailer w/Horse & Foal               

42847    1:16 BF GENERAL PURPOSE TRAILER               

42835    1:16 LAND ROVER & HORSE TRAILER SET               

42836    1:16 LAND ROVER & TRAILER SET               

i asume these are just rehash's of the newish curent ones?? the doubled up dutch barn and smaller barn ,or are they full new bits of kit

42808    1:32 MACHINERY BUILDING               

42807    1:32 LARGE LIVESTOCK BUILDING               

hope the fords are not a re hash of the recent ford 66/7600 models as they where woefully wrong! i wpersonally wouldnt give either of them shelf space

There 7600 had the exsaust in the wrong place & it was the wrong shape of exsaust anyway. No steering,the 5000 looked like a blue bannana & the 6600 is a ripoff on price. Only paying extra for the decal on the 6600 & the exsaust was wrong on that also. But im no man to talk cause i still bought the 5000,7000 & 7600 as soon as they were realised. ::)

I believe its a MF6480.

Some of the items on the list wont be available for a while too. The Fords have been "updated" in line with the quality of the XL models released so should be interesting to see what they are like. They also have another key addition, right on cue.  ;)  :of  sorry bad joke!

That would make sense - 6480 will be a redecalled version of the 7480 I would think. 

I will look forward to the Fords - it's a shame they didn't spend a bit more time and effort when the made them before.  It will also be interesting to see how they compare with the Marge Models 10 series (both in detail and price), as from the pictures I have seen so far, they are not perfect either  ;) .

Big numpty for Rick for posting a UH model in the wrong forum  ::)

Lets just hope the Fords will be the PowerPlus models with the Q-cabs or even a Fritzimer cab.

I doubt if they will be either of those -

the Fritzmeier cabs were for limited markets only and not common (unheard of in the UK, apart from a handful of more recent imports); I'm not even sure if they fully complied with the UK Tractor Cab Regs;

the Q-cab or bubble was the standard for the mid 1976-on 6600 and 7600 (although I have seen a small number fitted with a Duncan Q cab).  The Q cabs/bubble appeared early in 1976 (just before the Agriculture (Quiet Cabs) Regulations 1974 came into force on 1st June 1976) and as the Power+ versions were only phased in during 1980 (in the run up to the launch of the '10' series in 1981), and were little different in appearence other than having the piston+ decal on the nose cowling, they are rather a minority variant (later on they also included a new integrated hook and clevis pick-up hitch and the in-cab linkage levelling crank).

I think Andy has already dropped a fairly heavy hint at the cab  ;)

I'm just hoping they fit the correct exhaust in the correct position this time  :-\

I cannot understand why model firms will not produce a 600 series Ford with a bubble cab, the range had this cab for most of there production run and though a bit faint now i always remember a 600 series Ford with a bubble cab, if the new 6600 and 7600 has the older 7000 style Q cab i wont be interested :laugh:.. Its about time model manufactuers listened to the people who buy there products.. Sorry for the rant!!!.. 8)

I cannot understand why model firms will not produce a 600 series Ford with a bubble cab, the range had this cab for most of there production run and though a bit faint now i always remember a 600 series Ford with a bubble cab, if the new 6600 and 7600 has the older 7000 style Q cab i wont be interested :laugh: .. Its about time model manufactuers listened to the people who buy there products.. Sorry for the rant!!!.. 8)

We didn't read the rest of the thread properly, did we?

As I said in my previous post, there is a very heavy hint in the post by Andy:

The Fords have been "updated" in line with the quality of the XL models released so should be interesting to see what they are like. They also have another key addition, right on cue.  [img alt=;)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif  [img alt=:of]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/shocked.gif  sorry bad joke!

(.....or do FTF members not get puns?)