Universal Hobbies 2012 - 1:32

AJH

Rather looking forward to building up a shelf filled with bubble cabbed Fords this year. That said whilst it's great to see all of these older releases from UH i'm not going to be in any rush to buy them once released. Scratch and custom built models will continue to take priority over and above these.

Whilst a variety of tyre sizes was available, factory standard on the 6610 was always 13.6/12 x 38, and 16.9/14 x 34 on the 7610 ;). 16.9 X 38 were fitted to the 7710.

Why on earth can't any of these model makers (or some collectprs for that matter!) get the correct nomenclature for these tractors ?? :-

Series 10

Series 10 Force II

Series 10 Generation III

Admittedly, they perhaps need an invented term for the first version to differentiate them, but is the 'Force II' bit really too difficult to grasp? ?????

Whilst welcome models to see, it would be nice if UH could spread things out a bit for a change - give us a chance of being able to keep up.

I've just spent 10 mins carefully taking my 8830 out of its packaging. The little screws were done up so tight that they just rounded off even though I've got a decent set of small screwdrivers. Had to resort to small molegrips and then side cutters to finally undo them >:( Its a wonder nothing broke off the model while this was going on - and to top it off there's a couple of hard to remove ties round the front axle. Really pleased with the model though - apart from some excess glue at the base of the exhaust ::)

I've just spent 10 mins carefully taking my 8830 out of its packaging. The little screws were done up so tight that they just rounded off even though I've got a decent set of small screwdrivers. Had to resort to small molegrips and then side cutters to finally undo them >:( Its a wonder nothing broke off the model while this was going on - and to top it off there's a couple of hard to remove ties round the front axle. Really pleased with the model though - apart from some excess glue at the base of the exhaust ::)

I can make a list for you Barry, but i don't have one (to much work....). I only have/make a list for the next second Agritoy :P

You can also use the base:

http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/models/search/all-brands/universal-hobbies/1-32/all-categories.html

And click on "release year (descending)" you have it also.

Edited by Atte H

will we all be able to keep up with these UH realises. Ive my eyes on 10 at least from UH and another 4 from Britains. Lots of bobs will be spend this year if your a Ford & MF fanatic. I hope UH dont use the 7810 style wheels on all the up and coming 10 series models tough. With all the Ford realises from UH , Britains & Marge ....we still have no 3cyl model at all unfortunatetly, and then Marge & UH doing practicly the same models (7610s & TW s} within months of each other at that.

Its great to see them all in the pipeline ,but its also getting a wee bit outa control all at once. A thick wallet is needed for all these. :unsure:

Edited by justy 46