Whats your latest general buy 2012?

Thanks Sean, really pleased with it, a really clean car and has been well looked after. 

I have not seen many in red maybe 2 or 3 and they were the raging bull model. 

Just ordered steel rims and mud terrains for it as well

Not sure I would attempt flood water like that either not like the individual in norfolk

yeah my brother in law who lives at arbroth has a red raging bull model . he was raging the other day as another driver skidded on ice into the front of his pick up. no one hurt tho, but with all the black ice about it probably was unavoidable

Booked a room at the Hilton Treetops Aberdeen for Saturday 4th May 2013 the eve of the 3rd North East Model Farm and Construction show. I hope I can spend more time in the room than I managed to last year ;D  ;D

Today was Xmas lunch at Halliburton House in the "Neo Restaurant" aka works canteen but they did us proud with 3 courses of traditional Xmas food for £ 7.95...anyway I was about to take photos when I got the message om my camera "SYSTEM ERROR (ZOOM) and the lens would not retract or allow me to take photos. After lunch I called Costco and spoke to the manager and explained the position. He told me the Panasonic Lumix DMC-S3 which I only bought in February this year would be covered by Costco Concierge services but I said that was no use to me given the time of year and I needed a camera to take photos. He agreed and said bring it back and we will refund you, I asked if I needed my receipt and original packaging and he said no all the details could be got from my membership card. Well that is what I call service and I got my refund then spent an extra £ 150 and upgraded to a Panasonic DMC-TZ30 camera...whether my pictures will improve is another matter but well its Christmas and nice to treat myself and well my Costco rebate is due at the end or January and that is circa £120 as of today and well still Xmas food and shopping to be done plus the month of January 2013 so in effect my upgrade is not costing much other than my annual card renewal 8)

Very nice Chris, I have a Weihrauch HW97K myself for occassional back garden and grainstore rodent control, the rest of the time I stick to a 12g although I am looking for a decent .410 or 12g semi auto again after I traded both mine in for the over and under last autumn.