1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Barry , I have been asked to do some grass men white and red but I have no interest in doing them when model farmer are doing a good job on them and there price is very good, 

why what have you seen ?

Challenger Fendt 1050 is very smart and the Xerions, nice work Pete..................

New Holland T7270 is the wrong decal..........should be T7.210 on a UH model short wheelbase tractor......................T7.270 was either ROS or Britains models on the longer wheelbase tractors..........................guess it will still sell so who cares;D

I get what you mean about the decal on the new Holland ,, I had a bit of a daillemer with that as the real machine was a t7 270 and not a 210 and the ROS models I did this on originally are discontinued I have orders to do this on the uh models so it was never going to be correct , the next comment would be they never did a real t7 210 in that colour ,,

8 hours ago, convo said:

I get what you mean about the decal on the new Holland ,, I had a bit of a daillemer with that as the real machine was a t7 270 and not a 210 and the ROS models I did this on originally are discontinued I have orders to do this on the uh models so it was never going to be correct , the next comment would be they never did a real t7 210 in that colour ,,

They only did the T6.160 and T7.270 out of the factory as far as I know.

You should be able to get your hands on the ROS T7050 with the US style semi-rowcrop wheels, but they would have to be replaced.

Maybe swap wheels with the UH T7 and put the semi-rowcrops on the UH model for the spudmen.

Please believe me when I say I have looked at this always  , I have loads of the 7050 with the normal twin rear wheels but then even the exhaust ,,ad blue tank  and then to tackle putting single rear wheels on it just does not add up on top of how expensive my models are already ,

when you stand the ros model against the uh they are chalk and cheese in fact the ros model makes the uh one look like a dwaf

it's a shame because the ros models are so easy to work with 

• 1 month later...
On 1 June 2016 at 9:17 PM, Jordan_coe2012 said:

Now I like those a lot. I'm guessing you are now selling these Peter?

I am going to sell these on the model first then I might start selling them ready painted , 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes these ones have but I had 75 in total but the other ones did not survive paint / decals , I am having a bit of a dig out Claas norscot 900 harvesters and ertl John Deere s presion series  both twin wheel model and singal I have loads of them next on the hit list to sell 

Archived