1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MadMark said:

I'm sure he'll do you a pink version just like you want Paul;)>:D

before people start slagging me off,i have said this before,not a dig at petes workmanship,its just these awful colours that the models are painted in,pink,yeah great,some twit will buy it

49 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Chill Paul I was having a joke with you, I know how you hate all the different colours, I do as well but the effect is something different to the boring black. 

im chilled Mark;) its just somebody is bound to think im having a go at Peter

Not sure on the first 1050 even though it's a fendt colour, it suited the older ones like the 515c I have,and like, but not the new shapes, do like the "effects" one though, there was a pic of the real deal on Facebook the other day, really stood out in the sun even over the more common black ones(936) that was behind it 

12 hours ago, Barry said:

Challenger 1042 :)

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATExAG

Yes I have orders for the fendt in challenger colour as you see the real thing in the USA ,, I have got to say colours aside this is a fantastic model it's not very often I am impressed but this fendt and the weise Claas 4000 have got to be my favourite models of the moment ,, 

paul your dead right you have your opinion I like you honesty I am never offended by comments / opinions ,,

the pink ones have been done since the new year , I have only done 5 up to now in pink so it's not the most popular colour for this model ,

Yes Barry I did the steel blue / slate blue on the 936 ,939 and 828 and I am on with a big 20 model project for a contractor/ farm owner near Newark were we are replicating his 939 and 936 machines in this colour 

the RAL number is ok but I have matched the colour against the Siku 936 limited edition they did a few years ago just so they don't look out of place in a collection as the real machine colours don't always replicate on the models as we all know , 

what I am getting made for this 1050 model are some massive rear wheel weights just like the real thing .

Has any one seen the pink limited edition USK challenger , well here it is , please look at the roof , bonnet and the rear wheel arches very closely ,

I was sent a picture of the real machine in pink and asked by a few of my customers to do them one so it did and in the mean time USK brought out there model , when I seen the original USK model I was very surprised  and quite shocked ,,, I fact I thought some one had done a very poor repaint and shot it on the box ,,, but they are all like that ,, and exchanging hands between £200 to £500 so any way my point is it is all well and good doing repainted models but it needs doing right ,,

make your own mind up the first picture is the genuine USK model and the second is one of my dodgy repaint's

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, smithy said:

Yes I agree with you not sure how much money (if any) is donated to breast cancer from each model so it is for a good cause

Yes no dought some of the money will be going to charity from USK but at what point do you as a collector find this is acceptable for a company to produce a real poor job just because it is in the name of charity ,,, so here you have a daillemer ,, you have all the others in your collection do you now miss out and say I am not putting up with this or just go out and buy it just because you have not got that one ,

every year I produce 3 models to give to charity and any one who has been fortuned to receive one will tell you I do not cut corners just because it is for charity ,

manny years ago it was this sort of job that got repainted models a bad name ,,, what a shame a multi million pound company has done this ,,,

1 hour ago, trigger82 said:

I see 1 off the wheel arches is pink and 1 is black ??? . But still looks lovely 

The two pictures are of two different models ,,,,top one that USK have made and the bottom one I have repainted ,,, please read the feed above the pictures 

19 minutes ago, convo said:

The two pictures are of two different models ,,,,top one that USK have made and the bottom one I have repainted ,,, please read the feed above the pictures 

:rolleyes: only see it now :-

9 hours ago, convo said:

Yes no dought some of the money will be going to charity from USK but at what point do you as a collector find this is acceptable for a company to produce a real poor job just because it is in the name of charity ,,, so here you have a daillemer ,, you have all the others in your collection do you now miss out and say I am not putting up with this or just go out and buy it just because you have not got that one ,

every year I produce 3 models to give to charity and any one who has been fortuned to receive one will tell you I do not cut corners just because it is for charity ,

manny years ago it was this sort of job that got repainted models a bad name ,,, what a shame a multi million pound company has done this ,,,

My post was aimed at USK as to how much from each model goes to charity perhaps some body might no and post it on here , yes just because it is to be given away don't mean you can cut corners as it is got to be as near to perfect as you can get it otherwise people wont buy the tickets to hopefully win it  . Keep up the excellent work convo your paint jobs are fantastic  

Archived